Blue & White Away shirt?!?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mattbianco1

Forum Royalty
Reaction score
Just heard that we're having a Blue & White striped away shirt.. No, not like the others... Like Argentina.

What's everybody's views on that?

sounds better than lilac, lime green, and most of the other abortions we've had for away shirts over the years

Why would we want a blue and white shirt no matter what the shades? If this is true, which I would doubt, then the powers that be must have lost their minds. The only reason for fans to buy these replicas will be so that we can have a bonfire in the car park.

The Argentina shirt of circa 1990 was one of my favourites of all time, but with a Blades badge, hmmmm not sure. The blue "Desun" shirt was a big seller as was the one wit the diagonal stripe but they were plain blue, stripes, now that's a different matter. Any blue in our away kit and the S6 lot will love it..!

arg90hs_l_9.jpg

Pardon my French, but why should anyone else give a shiny fuck about our away kit, and furthermore, why should I give a shiny fuck about them giving a shiny fuck?

Why go there? If this is indeed true, which I doubt!

There are hundreds of colours in the spectrum that aren't red or blue. Boring for those who think kits have to be a new design phenomenon every single time, but yellow, orange, green and to certain extent black are all perfectly fine colours for a change kit. No need to ever court the inevitable controversy and fury by going anywhere near blue.

I've heard we're changing the club badge on the away shirt, it's apparently going to be in the shape of a small nocturnal bird of prey, but I've seen nothing official and must stress it is only a rumour :)

Unless plans have changed... this is incorrect.

Sorry, I thought it was April Fools day. The excitement of the fixtures has thrown me all out.

Heard from a good source that Theo Walcott is coming on loan

sounds better than lilac, lime green, and most of the other abortions we've had for away shirts over the years
I can't believe that you're dissing the lime green shirt, it was iconic!!!!

The Argentina shirt of circa 1990 was one of my favourites of all time, but with a Blades badge, hmmmm not sure. The blue "Desun" shirt was a big seller as was the one wit the diagonal stripe but they were plain blue, stripes, now that's a different matter. Any blue in our away kit and the S6 lot will love it..!

arg90hs_l_9.jpg

Just to correct you it wasn't Argentina that made that famous it was Red House FC in the Nomads league.

The sad fact is, I'd take that over every one of the cheap pieces of tat Macron has come up with over the last couple of years.

Why would we want a blue and white shirt no matter what the shades? If this is true, which I would doubt, then the powers that be must have lost their minds. The only reason for fans to buy these replicas will be so that we can have a bonfire in the car park.

We had blue and white in the centre of our home shirts from 2004 - 2006

Back
Top Bottom