Blades v Newcastle United - Match Highlights

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Newcastle beat us 13-1 on aggregate.
Burnley beat us 9-1 on aggregate.

That's four matches, 0 wins, 0 points, 2 goals scored, 22 goals conceded and a goal difference of -20.

......in just four matches playing teams at opposite ends of the table.

It'll be interesting to see which team performed the worst against us over two matches at the end of the season.

Inferior lower league teams would have put up more of a fight in FA Cup ties than our useless gimps in the red and white.

Highlights has been the biggest oxymoron of the season and I always laugh when Utd post them on YouTube. I'm just glad they dropped all the behind the scenes and training videos, as I couldn't bare watching the "lads" laughing on the training pitch.

That's four matches, 0 wins, 0 points, 2 goals scored, 22 goals conceded and a goal difference of -20.

It'll be interesting to see which team performed the worst against us over two matches at the end of the season.

Inferior lower league teams would have put up more of a fight in FA Cup ties than our useless gimps in the red and white.

Highlights has been the biggest oxymoron of the season and I always laugh when Utd post them on YouTube. I'm just glad they dropped all the behind the scenes and training videos, as I couldn't bare watching the "lads" laughing on the training pitch.
Man City only achieved 4-1 overall, didn’t they?

Luton. They’re the only team we have a positive aggregate score (5-4) over two games. After that it’s Wolves with 2-2. We’re also currently 2-2 with Everton and still have them to play. If we somehow beat Forest or Spurs by 3 they could also take the hat of shame from Luton.

The 5th goal pissed me off more than the others. 7 Blades in our box to Newcastle's three, and yet Isak runs through them and scores. Absolutely pathetic. 7 against 3 and not one puts in a tackle or block. Amateurs. One thing I am glad about is that hopefully we'll never see these wasters in the shirt ever again. I've genuinely seen better defending at kids football.

The second goal baffled me a bit as Brereton-Diaz was marking Guimaraes who shoves him in the back two handed. It's a clear as day foul, not a 50/50 challenge. But then Brereton-Diaz lets him go and tries to mark someone else by putting his arms around him and hugging him, where he pulls him back.

Should the goal have been disallowed for the foul on Brereton-Diaz and then a penalty be given? I spotted that on first viewing. Where was VAR?

Not that it would've changed anything in the grand scheme. Watch it back and tell me I'm not imagining it?

Anyone seen our penalty again? Doesn't appear on the highlights that I've seen.

Pretty sure that would have kick started a 5-6 comeback win too 😂😂

Only Sheffield United could play like Barcelona in the first half and then like Dial House Club in the second half.

Thank fuck there's only three more embarrassments to endure.

Back
Top Bottom