Better today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Games like today and Thursday, even when we lost, is what we expected from this season isn’t it!? We know we aren’t going to win most weeks, but at least having a go.

I'm sure having a go is having more than 15% of the play in reality.

Thought we were very competitive today after the first 20 minutes, which were absolutely abyssmal, culminating in a schoolboy goal for their first. No one near him and he's allowed to side foot the ball in from a corner in the middle of our box - disgraceful.
After that we were much better and thought we deserved at least the draw.
Concerning that Robbo went off as he's not one to go down lightly. Hopefully it's just a 'whack' and nothing too serious. I thought Arblaster was excellent today.

first half we were passive and bit naff for spells but 2nd half i feel we were a different team. Still defensive but we were much braver on the ball and showed composure and ability numerous times. It was a good balance of being defensive but being efficient and purposeful when we won it back.

Arblaster and ozzie today (among many others) were fantastic. Ozzie was everywhere today and had the composure to match his relentless energy. Arblaster showed composure and maturity with that performance, well done lad.

It just shows that we do have the ability and can play when we want too.

Back
Top Bottom