Player Suggestion Besic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm all for a trial, there's nothing to lose, but out of curiosity why hasn't he played in so long and why is he a free agent?
Apart from the fact that we don’t need him of course. If it’s a DM you want surely you try Slater on the bench first seeing as he’s still here rather than a fella who won’t start and hasn’t played a game last season.

Apart from the fact that we don’t need him of course. If it’s a DM you want surely you try Slater on the bench first seeing as he’s still here rather than a fella who won’t start and hasn’t played a game last season.
I think we do need at least one defensive, tenacious midfielder.

Besic was on big wages at Everton that nobody else could justify, I presume (not ITK). His wages demands will be more reasonable now.

I don't buy this Bosnia/Serbia clash, in this football team scenario. Unless there's a sworn hatred oath every single Bosnian/Serb has to take.

Besic was on big wages at Everton that nobody else could justify, I presume (not ITK). His wages demands will be more reasonable now.

I don't buy this Bosnia/Serbia clash, in this football team scenario. Unless there's a sworn hatred oath every single Bosnian/Serb has to take.
Neither do I, I just don’t think he’s viable hence why no one is interested. But like the other free transfers, we should have kids who are better options for a couple of games here and there.
I’d also be shocked if we’re not keeping tabs on Vieira for January so even more reason to look to our own until then.

Should have kept him in the first place. We need a nasty bastard in the team to kick lumps out of people.

No sarcasm intended, need some aggression in the squad.

Should have kept him in the first place. We need a nasty bastard in the team to kick lumps out of people.

No sarcasm intended, need some aggression in the squad.
Agree with this. We need a midfielder who can tackle. Teams don't need much possession to get goals against us because once they do get it we just tend to wave them through for the defence to deal with. Vieira would have been great, but Besic can do the job too.

We 100% need a ball winning, commanding, defensive midfielder.
Hence going in for Viera and the old boy who's on trial.
I don't know much about Slater but I didn't think he was that type.

We 100% need a ball winning, commanding, defensive midfielder.
Hence going in for Viera and the old boy who's on trial.
I don't know much about Slater but I didn't think he was that type.
I wouldn’t be against adding Besic. But we do have Basham allready

ball winning
Fittest player at the club
Can carry the ball
General nuisance

Screenshot_20210902-000119_FlashScore UK.jpg
Its tosh

Why on earth to people keep suggesting Besic? He decided to curtail his loan at the club and hasn't played since. He's also suffered multiple, serious injuries during his career.

I'd say there's as much chance of him re-joining as there is John Ebbrell.

I see Besic has just signed for Ferencvaros after his release from Everton . Liked Besic during his short tenure with us , think he could have done a job for us this season

Back
Top Bottom