Bert's Moose Missive

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bert

Reaction score
Racing car driver, fitness fanatic and part time footballer Lys "Moose" Mousset, 19, made a rare appearance for Sheffield United today.

Manager Mr Tufty Wilder, 68, said "Moose hasn't been appeh lately, pubs and restaurants shut and his car's broken down so I thought I'd give the lad a run out."

Moose, 34, gave a performance that will live long in the memory of the crowd.

An onlooker Bill Sharp, 52, said "I've never seen owt like it, I'll never forget what he did for us today."

Racing car driver, fitness fanatic and part time footballer Lys "Moose" Mousset, 19, made a rare appearance for Sheffield United today.

Manager Mr Tufty Wilder, 68, said "Moose hasn't been appeh lately, pubs and restaurants shut and his car's broken down so I thought I'd give the lad a run out."

An onlooker Bill Sharp, 52, said "I've never seen owt like it, I'll never forget what he did for us today."
For those of us who fondly remember Bert's Benty Bulletin.

Bent, by comparison, was a straight A student of Eton-like commitment to old style values of graft and dependability... 😇

It is reported that his performance has provoked angry exchanges on a much respected local football forum .

Examples of this are a post by ‘oldestbladeintheworld’ , 103 , who stated “ he’s not fit to lace paddy buckleys boots and he were crap “.

This comment was furiously objected to by a number of posters . Typical of these was the response from ‘No.1All Time Super Blade’ , 17 , who posted - “ The trouble with some of you lot is that you don’t know a world class player when you see one .

Anybody with half a brain can see that all Moose needs is a good pre-season , banning from Dore Chippie and provided with a free Toyota Prius and he’ll be tearing defenders a new one and scoring goals for fun “.

It is understood there is shortly to be a poll for members to vote as to which of these observations is the more accurate .

Back
Top Bottom