Behind the scenes

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
Jokanovic looking very serious and bemused by all the banter!

He’s probably thinking “why doesn’t McBurnie put as much effort into being a footballer as he puts into being a clown?!” followed by “if Jack Robinson acts a dick again I’m going to put him in a room and make him watch a highlights reel of his defensive performances this season on repeat all day”

So many tap ins from the longer YouTube video here:

Mousse - injured walking to his place on the photo
Brewster - can’t even get in the right position on a team photo
Berge - if he stands there long enough it will be January and he’ll not have to play another game before he leaves
McBurnie - bit of a cock
Robinson - more banter than footballing ability

Is it just me, or does that gadgy we got from Wolves look like one of those spiv types you'd see in American gangster movies set in the 20s?
He reminds me of Mellish in Saving Private Ryan

Saving-Private-Ryan-Adam-Goldberg.jpg

Now, I've been a Blade for 60+ years, apart from Slav, who are the rest of the backroom crew in the duck egg blue shirts, it pains me to admit for the first time in all those years I haven't a clue

Brewster always seems in good spirits laughing and joking in these.

Now, I've been a Blade for 60+ years, apart from Slav, who are the rest of the backroom crew in the duck egg blue shirts, it pains me to admit for the first time in all those years I haven't a clue
they were defrosted for the shoot now they go back in the freezer for another year.

Until Robin Olsen breaks a smile half way through, he's genuinely fucking terrifying

I've also no idea, however there seems to be a lot of of them. Near the end of the video 10 on the left, 2 in the middle Inc Slav and at least 5 on the right. What do they all do?

He’s probably thinking “why doesn’t McBurnie put as much effort into being a footballer as he puts into being a clown?!” followed by “if Jack Robinson acts a dick again I’m going to put him in a room and make him watch a highlights reel of his defensive performances this season on repeat all day”
precisely why mcburnie needs to be sold

Tall for his height: Lys Mousset 184 cm
Short for his height: Wes Foderingham 185 cm, Oliver Norwood 180 cm

In terms of symmetry, any suggestions for improvements? Think this was Kevin Cookson's plan:
  • Back row: Tallest. Goalkeepers in the middle.
  • Middle row: Average height, but taller on the sides
  • Front row: Shortest sitting down. Except SJ has his captains next to him.

Top left looks taller than top right. Swap Robinson and Davies? Swap McGoldrick and Mousset? Surely Slater for Brewster? And watch polite guy Sander allowing both Lopata and Basham getting their shoulders in front of him. Overall quite good though.

1634317238086.png

In terms of symmetry, any suggestions for improvements? Think this was Kevin Cookson's plan:

Top left looks taller than top right. Swap Robinson and Davies? Swap McGoldrick and Mousset? Surely Slater for Brewster? And watch polite guy Sander allowing both Lopata and Basham getting their shoulders in front of him. Overall quite good though.

View attachment 122796
🤣

View attachment 122796
Slater looks absolutely minuscule poor lad

I know a few are giggling away but Brewster is so immature, he’s like a child on all these behind the scenes videos and it’s really winding me up now and I’m a bit backer of his, he really needs a kick up the hole! There is not a player at the club who needs to focus more than him yet he’s have a grand old time with not a care in the world. I’m sure his parents will read this forum to see what folk are saying about their son, I’d say most players relatives do it’s only natural. Well Mr Brewster Snr sort your lad out ffs he’s like a 12 year old, sort his attitude out and get him focussed and determined on being a footballer who can get us some goals and not some kid who thinks he’s going into a youth club every day instead of his job.

Back
Top Bottom