Barcelona fans view on Alex Collado

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BrianBadonde

Reaction score
Did Roy’s job for him yesterday and managed to cobble this together. Had to run it through the old translate tool. So this is what we’ve missed out on, bit of a shame but a mixed bag maybe?

“Hola, he’s got reyt good ball control, pass, can score a goyal when you need it. Would be a huge loss”

“He’s only not in our first XI cos of that fucking puta Koeman”

“Nice footballer. Quick. Could be a swimwear model. Gracias”

“Caramba! If we let him go I’m finished with this silly little club. Red and blue bastards”

“Fucking dog muck”

“If he spent as much time on the pitch playing with the ball as he does with hair he’d be playing in the Champions Liga”

“Far too good for the Inglés Segunda, he is our B team Capitana, ¡fu*k Koeman!”

“The only thing that could make this collapse now is if his agent requests an ungodly sum of money at the last minute. Praying to god. Adios!”

Well, I say mixed bag, but it’s mainly pretty positive. Sounds like we’ve really missed out. agents.

Haters will say it’s fake.

Last edited:

Good luck to la lad. Thanose.

The fuck is Koeman doing selling him? Fuckin' el cunto!

I've heard some bloke called Norwood is part of the deal and he's throwing in Burke, an' all

pommpey

Good luck to la lad. Thanose.

The fuck is Koeman doing selling him? Fuckin' el cunto!

I've heard some bloke called Norwood is part of the deal and he's throwing in Burke, an' all

pommpey
Imagine Burke at La Masia

images (10).jpeg
Did Roy’s job for him yesterday and managed to cobble this together. Had to run it through the old translate tool. So this is what we’ve missed out on, bit of a shame but a mixed bag maybe?

“Hola, he’s got reyt good ball control, pass, can score a goyal when you need it. Would be a huge loss”

“He’s only not in our first XI cos of that fucking puta Koeman”

“Nice footballer. Quick. Could be a swimwear model. Gracias”

“Caramba! If we let him go I’m finished with this silly little club. Red and blue bastards”

“Fucking dog muck”

“If he spent as much time on the pitch playing with the ball as he does with hair he’d be playing in the Champions Liga”

“Far too good for the Inglés Segunda, he is our B team Capitana, ¡fu*k Koeman!”

“The only thing that could make this collapse now is if his agent requests an ungodly sum of money at the last minute. Praying to god. Adios!”

Well, I say mixed bag, but it’s mainly pretty positive. Sounds like we’ve really missed out. agents.

Haters will say it’s fake.

Back
Top Bottom