Baby Bushey number 2

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BusheyBlade

Reaction score
My wife and I were blessed with the arrival of our second daughter, Ariella Talya, at 4.30 am on Friday, 15th Feb.

It's now me and 3 women, I will never win an argument at home again! Any tips gladly appreciated.

Looking forward to taking my girls to football together at some point in the future.

Congrats mate. Although with 3 women in the house its more poor poor you

Congratulations!

My wife and I were blessed with the arrival of our second daughter, Ariella Talya, at 4.30 am on Friday, 15th Feb.

It's now me and 3 women, I will never win an argument at home again! Any tips gladly appreciated.

Looking forward to taking my girls to football together at some point in the future.
Congrats Bushey! My brother has 3 daughters and combined with his missus he says it's, 'HELL ON EARTH!:eek:!'
Hope this helps!!;)
Once again, many congrats pal.

Congrats Bushey! Make the most of it while they're tiny, there's only the missus and teenage daughter at our house, but I'm still serious lacking in firepower by comparison. It's hell, man, you don't cos you weren't there, man (YET!!!) :D

Awww :) congratulations and a very pretty name.

I was the youngest of four, with all of my elder siblings being sisters, with just my mum looking after us all.

I bunkered down in my room whenever more than two of them were on the blob at the same time :)

Back
Top Bottom