CONFIRMED Adlène Guedioura

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Absolute money grubber... first few games...Will score a 35 yard banger, put a couple of crunching tackles in ...get sent off and then sweet sod all after.

Too old now anyrate

Bollocks, didn't look hard enough.

Probably because I spelt his surname wrong. 🤦‍♂️

I barely know anything about this player.

35 years young. Just what we're after.

I know nothing about him but I bet he still improves our midfield. If it’s true, it will be so he has at least one player he can trust to do what he wants…

I know this is a different scenario/different level of player but when Leicester City signed Cambiasso he totally changed their midfield and saved their season.

Guedioura has experience, will make our midfield stronger and Slav trusts him. If he signs on a free, without daft wages, then I see no reason not to sign him.

I know this is a different scenario/different level of player but when Leicester City signed Cambiasso he totally changed their midfield and saved their season.

Guedioura has experience, will make our midfield stronger and Slav trusts him. If he signs on a free, without daft wages, then I see no reason not to sign him.

I'd rather sign Besic to be honest.

I'd rather sign Besic to be honest.

Besic hasn't played a game since his loan with Utd prematurely ended. If the club decided not to sign Viera due to how long it would take for him to be match fit, I'd say there was 0% chance that Besic would be an option considered.

I was waiting for the bit at the bottom that said "nah, just joking!"

He's 35. There has to be more out there than him. 31, 32, maybe but 35 and playing in Qatar? He's semi retired!

I legitimately thought he'd retired years ago. I seem to remember him scoring the occasional wonder goal. Speaking of which, what's Lewis McGugan up to? He must have packed it in by now.

This is the market we’re operating in this window with our budget, so on that basis it’s desperate times and a much needed veteran body with experience.

Back
Top Bottom