Absent regulars

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

s20Blade

Reaction score
I've noticed around me quite a few season ticket holders/regular attendees have not been coming to the games anymore.
Presumably quite alot will bin it off this season but with the next season not starting until June/July on a season that we've just seen with Hecky (at best), maybe they will get used to not coming to games for good?

Definitely feel there will be a lot of new seats to choose from next season for us MASSIVE LOYAL 100% BLADES. It's not only that people aren't turning up, it's also the amount who are leaving and not coming back as soon as we go a goal or 2 down. It's even very prevalent at the back of the kop from what I can see. Nobody seems to give a fuck

Definitely feel there will be a lot of new seats to choose from next season for us MASSIVE LOYAL 100% BLADES. It's not only that people aren't turning up, it's also the amount who are leaving and not coming back as soon as we go a goal or 2 down. It's even very prevalent at the back of the kop from what I can see. Nobody seems to give a fuck
Just like the owner!

Back
Top Bottom