A plea from a desperate blade

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ianblades03

Reaction score
it has just occured to me that i have no way of getting from scarborough to bramall lane for the game on boxing day.

If anybody would be so heroic as to take me there and back a wedge of cash will be offered!!

As none of you have a clue who i am, im a non scary 19 year old lad, ive been a season ticket holder for four years on the kop.

If anyone can help, or knows of anyone who can help please could you leave me a message or email me on [email protected]

cheers Ian

Welcome to the forum Ian.

Not sure if we have anyone out that way on the forum. We have some up Tadcaster/Selby way.

Good luck anyway and hope you stick around.

Yer ill be sticking around, too be honest with you, i didnt know there were these forums on the internet, someone suggested i tried a forum to find scarborough based fans. i bloody hate these public holiday games, they are such a pain to get too!!!

We came along to the pre season friendly at Scarborough. :)

Not many of us did though!

I dont actually live in scarborough, just visiting the grandparents for crimble. i live in warrington, and im at uni in huddersfield.

what did you think of todays game??? i thought Jag's looked a bit sloppy but that stephen quinn looks promising and keith's goal was a banger!!

ianblades03 said:
I dont actually live in scarborough, just visiting the grandparents for crimble. i live in warrington, and im at uni in huddersfield.

what did you think of todays game??? i thought Jag's looked a bit sloppy but that stephen quinn looks promising and keith's goal was a banger!!

Have a look at the other threads.......we've been following SQuinny's progress all season in the pre-season and reserves.

in your opinion then, who will end up being the most succesful out of the academy products??

ianblades03 said:
in your opinion then, who will end up being the most succesful out of the academy products??

Welcome to the forum mate.

In my opinion Nicky Travis looks the best from the Academy at the moment SQuinny & Law are both top notch too :)

Welcome to the forum Ian :) Just moved this to intros forum as more people will see it.

Can't really add much more about the travel situation than what SF has said. Is it possible to get down here just not back because Travelodge are running the £15 rooms offer again? If it's possible to get here, you could stay over night and possibly have more options of getting home the day after. Thread HERE links to Travelodge.

Nicky Travis is a star in the Reserve B side but we seem to have a crop of very good young players. James Ashmore has been captaining the side and Lloyd Kerry also looks promising - they're still a bit smaller than the other lads though so we might not be seeing them in the first team for a while.

thanks for your help to you all... i do have places to stay after the game in sheffield so that isnt a problem(but cheers for suggesting travelodge) its just getting down here thats the issue.

Linz..what you said about kerry and ashmore being a bit small, i thought Nicky law and Squinn looked really small when they played, so are kerry and ashmore even smaller??

saying that derek geary is only 5ft or so i think and he seems to beat most 6 footers to headers!!!

Back
Top Bottom