4 years from now [FIFA Edition]

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jimmy23

Reaction score
It’s the 11th March 2028. And 17th placed Leicester City, managed by veteran David Moyes host 20th placed Sheffield United, still managed by Wilder and 6 points from safety with 3 wins in 26. Some may say it’s a premier league six pointer, but many beg to differ as the gap is once again too big.

The Blades unfortunately, still have some dead wood in the team *pictures to scale, as no cunt wants to join the team in fear of ruining their career. Therefore they had no choice but to keep hold of their players for some years (and some are still shit)

As for the game, it finished 3-1 to the foxes which leaves the blades at the foot of the table, with Leicester moving up to 16th..which will be a start to their 11 game winning run in the league which will see them finish in the top 7 (I hope, If not I’ll just restart the game)IMG_8299.jpegIMG_8297.jpegIMG_8296.jpegIMG_8295.jpegimage.jpgIMG_8294.jpeg

What have you been taking copious amounts of tonight 🤣
Asking for a friend

There’s some really strange threads on here recently.

I blame Norwood.

If Grbic is still our number one in 2028 I’ll have gone for a long dip in the Don with rocks in my pockets

Aren’t you in control on FIFA?

Looks like Jimmy23 won’t be getting any approaches from the Prince anytime soon with that managerial record.

Aren’t you in control on FIFA?

Looks like Jimmy23 won’t be getting any approaches from the Prince anytime soon with that managerial record.

I think he has simulated the seasons which you can do or you just do a career mode as another club and see what squad United have when you get to the year 2028.

I think he has simulated the seasons which you can do or you just do a career mode as another club and see what squad United have when you get to the year 2028.
Ah I see.

This does beg the question why get FIFA to simulate the seasons??

IMG_3577.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom