3 Years Ago - Before Lockdown & Putin

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ucandomagic

Reaction score
Exactly 3 years ago, on March 7th 2020, we beat Norwich 1-0 in our last game to watch at The Lane before lockdown.

Billy’s beautiful diving header (below) was the memory I carried for over a year. That night we were 6th in the Prem on 43 points from 28 games - level on points with Wolves in 5th who had played a game more.

Our next game to watch at The Lane was on May 21st 2021 - when Didzy’s goal beat Burnley 1-0 - but we were already doomed and Tufty was no more.

Last year, we thought things were just about getting back to normal before Putin messed us around for another year.

So this week we start to put it all behind us, and get back to where we were - and let’s throw in a Cup visit to Wembley on top.

UTB & Slava Ukraini

CEB962C3-6684-4EF6-BD04-4808F68AD864.jpeg

I was working for the Millers this time 3 years ago, and around this time we were hearing whispers from the EFL that the games would stop.

I’d just got tickets to see us play Newcastle away, then it all went to shit.

Before Dozy.

I reckon Putin is behind Dozy and is using us as a way of destabilising English football

I remember seeing Norwich win at Tottenham in the cup on the Wednesday night, went to extra-time and pens if I recall correctly, and I was pleased as I thought they'd be knackered for when they played us.

Однажды я вытащил толстую птицу в лимитном клубе на Западной улице. я виню ее.

она была настоящим ебарем и могла сосать кирпич через соломинку.

Однажды я вытащил толстую птицу в лимитном клубе на Западной улице. я виню ее.

она была настоящим ебарем и могла сосать кирпич через соломинку.
Did she swallow or spit it out?!

I've seen some shit on here over the years - some of it written by me, but to blame Putin for our current predicament is right up there with the very best. 🤣

Didn’t we go 6th in the Prem after that game?. The next time we got to see em…we were in the Champs

Exactly 3 years ago, on March 7th 2020, we beat Norwich 1-0 in our last game to watch at The Lane before lockdown.

Billy’s beautiful diving header (below) was the memory I carried for over a year. That night we were 6th in the Prem on 43 points from 28 games - level on points with Wolves in 5th who had played a game more.

Our next game to watch at The Lane was on May 21st 2021 - when Didzy’s goal beat Burnley 1-0 - but we were already doomed and Tufty was no more.

Last year, we thought things were just about getting back to normal before Putin messed us around for another year.

So this week we start to put it all behind us, and get back to where we were - and let’s throw in a Cup visit to Wembley on top.

UTB & Slava Ukraini

View attachment 155191
Seems an eternity away that now ⚔️

If wasn't for World War 2 we would be European champions by now.

Back
Top Bottom