👻 Fallowfields team to Hanunt the Hawthorns 👻

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
Another line up disasterclass from the Barnsley Darren Moore versus Norwich at the weekend we did alright to scrape a draw against a very poor Norwich side IMO

Another left back bites the dust in RND its a good job we have 15 of them and Osborne looked more than decent at the weekend

I genuinely think if we dont win before the world cup break hecky will be gone the injury excuse doesn't wash for me when we have a squad with as much depth as we do if it was upto me he would have been changed in the summer but it is what it is

My line up would be

---Baldock---Anel---Egan---JLT---Osborn

-----Norwood----Doyle----

--------Ndiaye---------

-----Mcsauce---Brewster----

Please please do not start Billy sharp Paul don't do it he was dog awful v Norwich if Brewster would have put that performance in he wouldn't play for a month

Like the line up. Not sure why you would have wanted to get rid of Hecky last summer though.

Dairy milk duo is already in the fridge ready for the trip tomorrow. Bangin’

• Banned
Like the line up. Not sure why you would have wanted to get rid of Hecky last summer though.

Dairy milk duo is already in the fridge ready for the trip tomorrow. Bangin’

Because it was abundantly clear he wasn't good enough

"Fallowfields team to Hanut the Hawthorns"

"Hanut the Hawthorns"?

Is that some sort of Geordie type speaking?

Why aye man, pass uz mi bottle of Newkie Brown, am gannin oot the morra to watch us aall hanut the hawthorns, Pet, though but.

Another line up disasterclass from the Barnsley Darren Moore versus Norwich at the weekend we did alright to scrape a draw against a very poor Norwich side IMO

Another left back bites the dust in RND its a good job we have 15 of them and Osborne looked more than decent at the weekend

I genuinely think if we dont win before the world cup break hecky will be gone the injury excuse doesn't wash for me when we have a squad with as much depth as we do if it was upto me he would have been changed in the summer but it is what it is

My line up would be

--------Ndiaye---------

Please please do not start Billy sharp Paul don't do it he was dog awful v Norwich if Brewster would have put that performance in he wouldn't play for a month

Agree on Billy 100%.

He won't play 2 strikers away from home. Also have a feeling he will stick with his favorites in Fleck & Bash.

Davies

George
Anel
Egan
Bash
Small Ben

Norwood
Doyle/McAtee
Fleck

Ndaiye
Oli Mac

Agree on Billy 100%.

He won't play 2 strikers away from home. Also have a feeling he will stick with his favorites in Fleck & Bash.

Davies

George
Anel
Egan
Bash
Small Ben

Norwood
Doyle/McAtee
Fleck

Ndaiye
Oli Mac

He probably wont because you know having 8 players in defensive positions isn't enough :eek::eek::eek::eek:

That team is very strong IMO as is yours any excuse of oh injury crisis is nonsense IMO

STOP whinging Fallowfield !
try posting something positive
& Stop bashing Billy
or move to S6
you're becoming boring

STOP whinging Fallowfield !
try posting something positive
& Stop bashing Billy
or move to S6
you're becoming boring

I already live in S6

As plenty of blades do

My line up would be

--------Ndiaye---------

You cant count the number of players! :rolleyes:

My line up would be

--------Ndiaye---------

🥱
Can't spell and can't count.
Your trolling days are over.
FACTS!!!

FACT

Fallowfields All Consuming Trolling.

From AA. (Acronyms Anonymous) ;)

"Fallowfields team to Hanut the Hawthorns"

"Hanut the Hawthorns"?

Is that some sort of Geordie type speaking?

Why aye man, pass uz mi bottle of Newkie Brown, am gannin oot the morra to watch us aall hanut the hawthorns, Pet, though but.
Sounds Jewish to me

Back
Top Bottom