“The best we’ve played for a number of years”

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You can't win them all and this lot turned Wolves over last match.

Onto Hull.

As heard outside Loftus Road tonight.

So it took their best performance for years, a rare off night for us, and a freak goal to beat us.

Let’s not get down. We’re still third and we get to take out our frustration on Hull. Bring it on.

UTB
Shoulda worn your lucky pants :mad:

They definitely deserved to win but I'll be surprised if it's the best they have played this season. It was a scrappy , nothing sort of game which they won due to their work rate and aggression combined with our many uncharacteristic mistakes

They definitely deserved to win but I'll be surprised if it's the best they have played this season. It was a scrappy , nothing sort of game which they won due to their work rate and aggression combined with our many uncharacteristic mistakes

They won because they got a lead. Our weakness this season is our inability to score after falling behind. We haven't done it once yet all season.

Our strength is winning games when we score first. We have done it 10 out of 11 times so far.

I thought they pressed us well and attacked fantastically when they won the ball back. Reminded me a bit of Cardiff in their counter attacks.

On another day, we score 2 or 3, equally though, they could've had 4 or 5.

Back
Top Bottom