£40 million footballers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Maurice Maurice

Reaction score
Looking at Archer, Hamer, Souza etc., and looking at that goofy twat Forest just sold Tottenham, I don't see the big deal in signing 40, 50, 60 million quid players. Oh they look pretty, all have pearly white teeth and Hublot watches, but get our lot organised and we'll more than match these pantomime dames.

Very few of the so called big names are anything more than show ponies, can't remember a single one of them getting me off my seat due to a moment of magic, more likely a pathetic dive because that's what the majority bring. They come with such a big price tag they think they're untouchable, and sadly in today's game, many of them are.

Looking at Archer, Hamer, Souza etc., and looking at that goofy twat Forest just sold Tottenham, I don't see the big deal in signing 40, 50, 60 million quid players. Oh they look pretty, all have pearly white teeth and Hublot watches, but get our lot organised and we'll more than match these pantomime dames.

Very few of the so called big names are anything more than show ponies, can't remember a single one of them getting me off my seat due to a moment of magic, more likely a pathetic dive because that's what the majority bring. They come with such a big price tag they think they're untouchable, and sadly in today's game, many of them are.
The refs certainly think they are

Back
Top Bottom