Well played Leicester

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ThatJa

Bigger Blade than United's Arab Emirate
Reaction score
Nullified our threat changed their shape against us from what they normally play and we still gave them a game. Thought 2nd half we were comfortably the better side, a wonder goal won it and you can't complain with them. Definitely not here for the ride, we're here to compete and after today you can't complain about our efforts.

Any top 8 team this season is pretty much a free hit for us, some we'll take points off but today just wasn't out day.

Another free hit next week away at Chelsea!

Have to agree ,I thought we were great 2nd half,when McBurnie scored I fancied us to win the game but a worldly of a goal and we just couldn’t create a great chance for the equaliser
I fancy us maybe nicking a point away at Chelsea👍

Don’t see any team as a simple free hit other than Man City and Liverpool (and possibly Spurs)

Sorry but no, the team clearly had the same mentality as some of the fans in the first half. If we started with McBurnie and played our game we win that. Leicester clearly weren’t all that and if we have that mentality we’re as good as down.

First half we were poor I thought, second half I thought we'd go on to win it after the equaliser. Thought we were hammering em second half tbh and had em pegged back. The lad bangs the winner and we're back chasing the game. On the whole thought we deserved a point at least, the lads can still take a lot of confidence from that second half.

Nullified our threat changed their shape against us from what they normally play and we still gave them a game. Thought 2nd half we were comfortably the better side, a wonder goal won it and you can't complain with them. Definitely not here for the ride, we're here to compete and after today you can't complain about our efforts.

Any top 8 team this season is pretty much a free hit for us, some we'll take points off but today just wasn't out day.

Another free hit next week away at Chelsea!
100% agree. The boys played thier hearts out. We are only going to get better as we get more comfortable in this league. McBurnie to start with Robinson at Chelsea. Freeman looked really good.

Sorry but no, the team clearly had the same mentality as some of the fans in the first half. If we started with McBurnie and played our game we win that. Leicester clearly weren’t all that and if we have that mentality we’re as good as down.
I agree with his. Wilder got it wrong from the start today IMO. Far too cautious.

We were never going to get anything out of today. But that was promising nonetheless. We need to make sure we keep putting away the teams like Palace because the gulf to the top eight or so is too big.

An individual mistake from Bash cost the Vardy goal and a beauty half volley created their only 2 shots all game .We played well their keeper made a game winning save off Lundstram.We didn't deserve to lose that.We were very dangerous as soon as the subs came on.
Spot on. I thought exactly the same. Baldocks volley goes straight to the keeper, theirs goes in then the goalie makes a seamanesque save

predictive comments in the post view from foxes fans
"Dirty cheating sheffield"
"Diving all over the Park"
"Always preferred W*****S In S6"

They had to work really hard for their points.

We did allow them to play to their strengths too often first half. The counter is where they excel. We weren't on our game but much of that was them pressing us.

Robinson May look better next to McBurnie, I’m not writing him off.

But he has not been in the slightest bit effective for us in the first 3 games.

Yeah he needs to play with someone with a bit more of an "in your face" attitude, I thought it'd be Robbo and Bill to be honest at the start of the season, they were a good pairing in preseason.

I think McG and Robbo are just too nice, defenders can quickly grasp their games, whereas McBurnie with his flailing limbs and height is more of a question mark, same with Bill, strength and positioning, you can't leave him alone - he'll always drag a defender.

How do you come to that conclusion? ImWe could have easily won that never mind got a point.

Cos they've got top class match winners and we don't not at this level.

We matched them...but lost. That's the thing isn't it? We played as well as they did, more or less, but more of less is where the difference is. You don't get any points for 'could have won'.

As someone said earlier, these teams represent a free hit. You're not likely to get anything from them but neither are the rest of the bottom half. Put away the teams around us and we'll be fine. We've started well so far in that regard.

I don't see why. There was only one semi bad foul on Maddison
It's said in jest mate, it's been the sort of norm over the last two three seasons, don't get me wrong there have about 95% more positive comments from other fans

Back
Top Bottom