We go again.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think we need to keep it less tight tbh. We need to be a bit more expansive and brave. Too much sitting back, letting the other team have the ball, feeling them out.

Not suggesting "gung ho" but remember what it was that got us here. And that was going down the throats of teams.

I don’t want to lose a string of matches 5-2, so happy with how CW is setting us up until we properly find our feet.

On reflection, i'm pretty content with where we are in the league right now. It's possible that we have achieved this through Wilder, and his adaptation to teams we have played, and wether we are home or away.
I suspect this cautious approach will continue until the new lads all get settled in, and Wilder has a better idea of what his best side is. He says he always picks his starters based on how they go in training, so everyone has an equal chance of starting. Watching the lads in training will give the best idea of who will play in the next fixture.
Still a way to go, but under the circumstances, a very useful start. As good as we might have hoped for pre season. Plenty of potential to get better and better. :)

It was meant as a tongue in cheek title to be honest, bit piss takey, like alot of my posts.

Back
Top Bottom