Underdog sheffield united

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

derfblade.3

Reaction score
Great report from the Mail. Is this my team they are talking about or is it all a dream? Still can't get my head around it after 60 years following the Blades. Champions league? Could we, i mean could we really?

Can the Blades qualify for next years Champions League” is the discussion subject from 4.45 whilst 5pm on Talksport.
Adrian Durham and Darren Bent are the radio presenters.

I’ll report back what they say but Durham has already said there’s a snobbery amongst many fans that they refuse to even imagine Sheff Utd in the Champions League. Durham said “the facts are that Sheff United are currently only 4 points behind Chelsea”

If we quality for the Champioms then that must be a bigger achievement/ bigger story than Leicester winning the league.

Can the Blades qualify for next years Champions League” is the discussion subject from 4.45 whilst 5pm on Talksport.

I’ll report back what they say but Durham has already said there’s a snobbery amongst certain fans that can’t even imagine it,
Durham said “the facts are that Sheff United are currently only 4 points behind Chelsea”
Apart from it's not a fact. It's 5 points. ;-)

Whose our main striker that's yet to score?

It´s a team whose main starting striker has yet to score a goal this season, whose center backs - in a unique tactic - cause chaos by charging forward and often finding themselves more advanced than the midfield, and whose locally born manager was once its ball boy.

It's an AP report bought in, and the way it reads suggests it's targeted at American news media.
Still, nice to see.
Center
Soccer
And the tendency to refer to teams as singular rather than a group.

Definitely American writing.

Whose our main striker that's yet to score?

It´s a team whose main starting striker has yet to score a goal this season, whose center backs - in a unique tactic - cause chaos by charging forward and often finding themselves more advanced than the midfield, and whose locally born manager was once its ball boy.

Does he mean McGoldrick?

I’ll report back what they say but Durham has already said there’s a snobbery amongst many fans that they refuse to even imagine Sheff Utd in the Champions League. Durham said “the facts are that Sheff United are currently only 4 points behind Chelsea”

If we quality for the Champioms then that must be a bigger achievement/ bigger story than Leicester winning the league.

Quite frankly that tosser can go and fuck himself given his preseason comments, the whole station is shite anyway these days since Colin Murray left and the 2 Mike's fell out and fucked off

Great report from the Mail. Is this my team they are talking about or is it all a dream? Still can't get my head around it after 60 years following the Blades. Champions league? Could we, i mean could we really?

Yeah. Bring diving and play acting to a different level. Love it.

The Daily Mail's sport, particularly cricket, is very good, and Samuels is an excellent journalist, but its politics are vile.

The Daily Mail's sport, particularly cricket, is very good, and Samuels is an excellent journalist, but its politics are vile.

The Mail Online football section has far too many West Ham articles to be viewed as impartial and balanced.

If we got champions league football it would be a more impressive achievement than Leicester's title win imo.

Back
Top Bottom