Tufty Club Podcast

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Webding

Reaction score
If you’re particularly bored in lockdown and aren’t aware, we do a podcast. All you need to know about it is here:

If you follow the thread, you’ll find a few one-off specials we did, including one on United kits and a couple about Blades-based TV shows (featuring some interviews with the 1990 squad). But the bread and butter is snap match reactions, originally recorded in the pub directly after games, but since lockdown on Zoom and uploaded within an hour or two.

No substitute for talking about the match with your mates or family in the boozer or whatever, but hopefully some mild consolation, even if that’s “god, I’m glad I don’t have to listen to these idiots sat behind me in the South stand anymore” (plus you also don’t have to put up with Deadbat spilling your pint or me eating your crisps)

And in case you need it, the RSS feed is: https://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:683654432/sounds.rss

All feedback and suggestions are welcome, though be aware that we’ve ignored “please stop” more times than I can count.

Always enjoy these podcasts and would recommend them to any Blade.

Would certainly appreciate the Decade Specials podcast you mentioned as an idea in the latest episode - would be good to reminisce about better times given our current predicament (and worse times to put our current suffering into context)

Back
Top Bottom