Tom Cairney

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

INTERUNITED

Reaction score
Thought he was absolutely fantastic last night. Quality on the ball and never stopped running. Disappointed with the result, but what a game to be involved in. Massive credit to Fulham (other than the blatant time wasting), best side I've seen at the lane in a long long time. We won't play a team that good again for some time, so nothing to be too down about. Onwards and upwards, UTB.

I said the same about Cairney last night. Sessegnon will get all the plaudits and he is going to be a top player but Cairney was absolutely brilliant. He should be playing in the top division without a doubt.

Yep, had a great game, really up for it and looked class...if yer reading, how much do you reckon in Jan Princey? ;)

Was he that No10 who completely ran everything ? if so, then wow

Edit: if it wasn't him, he was shit :D

Great player, but got sick and tired of seeing him fall down.

I thought Kevin McDonald was completely ordinary. He’s clearly spending his extra bunce on pies as well, fat bugger! Cairney was class.

Excellent player in a very impressive team, if they can sign a goalkeeper then watch them go in the second half of the season.

I thought Kevin McDonald was completely ordinary. He’s clearly spending his extra bunce on pies as well, fat bugger! Cairney was class.
Have to disagree with that. McDonald was a class act (apart from a couple of wayward passes). When he went off we got better!

He’s been injured, and since coming back he has been their best player, coutts replacement ;)

yeah i saw that Fulham got a bargain at £3m, along with number 11 & the much lauded sessesgon at only 17. but cairney so good on the ball. could just glide past players with ease & had such pace

Cairney is quality. Has been for 2 seasons and for some reason can hardly get a look in for his country Scotland !!!!

He put out a great tweet earlier with a picture of him laid out at the end, saying that it summed up the match and how hard the victory was.

Back
Top Bottom