Things Blades Superstore Should Sell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bla blade

VAR is killing football
Reaction score
I'm bored. The Matt Fitzpatrick thread has given me an idea for a new thread so here goes....
  • Blades "Henderson's relish" condoms. All reduced in price....last season offered good protection (to Henderson) but this season seem to be leaking regularly
  • Blades car seat covers. All reduced in price....last season they were fully backed allowing them to be wrapped fully over the seat but this season the new stock come without the overlapping full backs
  • Blades book of chat up lines. All reduced in price....many of the pages are missing this season which will greatly reduce your chance of scoring

Creative midfielders with a bit of energy

Captain Morgan Rum (with red and white label)
Paul Eyeful (adult magazines)
Gary Brazil nuts
Mark Bunn buns
Alan Cork wine bottle stoppers
Tom Cowan Gate baby food
Mel Eves puddings
Chris Wilder mushrooms
Trevor hockey sticks
Martin Kuhl sunglasses
Nicky marker pens
Trenton Wiggan wigs
Steve Wigleys chewing gum
Sander “ice” Berge lettuces

Cyanide tablets, for the increasing proportion of our 'fan' base who have never known such bleak times, as the Premier League relegation zone.

Those of us who watched United slip to the Third Division, Fourth Division, Third Division again and then League One, will carry on regardless.

Cyanide tablets, for the increasing proportion of our 'fan' base who have never known such bleak times, as the Premier League relegation zone.

Those of us who watched United slip to the Third Division, Fourth Division, Third Division again and then League One, will carry on regardless.
Exactly my friend.
My posting output has decreased exponentially recently because I can't be arsed with the replies from the over sensitive.
We've had FAR worse times than this, some of them only 5 years ago.

I'm bored. The Matt Fitzpatrick thread has given me an idea for a new thread so here goes....
  • Blades "Henderson's relish" condoms. All reduced in price....last season offered good protection (to Henderson) but this season seem to be leaking regularly
  • Blades car seat covers. All reduced in price....last season they were fully backed allowing them to be wrapped fully over the seat but this season the new stock come without the overlapping full backs
  • Blades book of chat up lines. All reduced in price....many of the pages are missing this season which will greatly reduce your chance of scoring
I'll start if anyone wants to join in... Blades chat-up lines...
1. Get your coat love, you've scored.

Ramsleydale strong cheese with a hint of cherries.

Ramsleydale strong cheese with a hint of cherries.
Ramsdale cheese, looks strong but lacks a punch and has a weak kick, should dominate the cheese board but fails to

Party game. Pin the hat on Hatton.
Board game. Nine men's Morris. Colin, Lee or Mark versions.
Book. How to not make friends and infuriate people. T. Curran.

Exactly my friend.
My posting output has decreased exponentially recently because I can't be arsed with the replies from the over sensitive.
We've had FAR worse times than this, some of them only 5 years ago.

My posting 'output' has dropped off too (cries of 'thank fuck' from the rest of the forum).

Some days I can't be arsed to log on, to read pages of anti-player shite.

I know I do the long-in-the-tooth-Blade thing to death, but plenty of us have seen considerably worse than at present.

It really isn't the end of the world.

Genuine suggestions:
*Adidas polo shirts/ t shirts with embroidered badge not iron on.
*Clobber by that Shoreham Street Co.
*More pin badges
*Panini stickers
*Old programmes from away games
*Sufc branded dart flights
*Match worn stuff.

Back
Top Bottom