The other 2 relegation spots

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bakeblade

Reaction score
Obviously we will be bottom and probably West Brom despite the messiah Big Sam will be 2nd bottom.
The final spot is the interesting one.
Fulham - good going forward, but dodgy defence
Burnley - know how to get results, excellent keeper
Brighton - always look decent to me and a 3 point Xmas present heading their way on Sunday
Can anyone else get sucked in Arsenal, Leeds, Newcastle, Palace - can't see it myself.
I'll go Fulham

Obviously we will be bottom and probably West Brom despite the messiah Big Sam will be 2nd bottom.
The final spot is the interesting one.
Fulham - good going forward, but dodgy defence
Burnley - know how to get results, excellent keeper
Brighton - always look decent to me and a 3 point Xmas present heading their way on Sunday
Can anyone else get sucked in Arsenal, Leeds, Newcastle, Palace - can't see it myself.
I'll go Fulham
Pointless post, are you bored?

hate to say it but i agree with the o/p cant see any way were gonna get out of this brighton wont go down their not a bad side and think burnley have the know how to get out of it united west brom and fulham for me

Alternatively, there may be another national lockdown in January and the leagues are made null and void and we remain in the Premier for the 21/22 season. Wasn't there a meeting before the season commenced deciding when that would happen if a lockdown happened? I'm sure I read somewhere it was around the 25 game mark.

I think the EPL have shown (by applying real plans, actions and controls) they can handle a pandemic without external interference.

Calm down everybody, like all of us I hope this is a great new era of United playing decent PL level football but all of our decent performances have been against Big 6 sides, it's the other clubs who've made us look poor.

Burnley going down might be better for us next season. I could see Dyche leaving and maybe them struggling to get back up. I think it will be Fulham though and I expect them to bounce back again

Fulham are likely to spend again in January, and sickeningly have the cash as well as the geographical advantage of being in London, to be able to attract a higher class of recruit than we would be able to recruit. That said, I still think that they'll go down, possibly even having had a final throw of the dice in the Spring whereby they replace Parker, who I believe to be not quite up to it.

I had thought WBA were bolted on for relegation, principally because they have a Championship standard defence. They now have an experienced and pragmatic manager, however, and if the paper rumours are accurate he is already targeting experienced defenders who have been there and done it, but are out of the first team at other Premier League teams. Alladyce knows exactly what it's going to take to get WBA to safety and he isn't wasting any time getting it sorted. I fancy WBA to scramble to safety now.

We're done, unfortunately. A team that was expected to be mid-table at the very best at the outset, simply cannot give the league a 13 game (so far) start. It just isn't credible to think otherwise.

Which leaves one spot up for grabs. I have never thought that Burnley would stay in trouble and I still don't. It could well be Brighton, therefore, as they have the bad habit of failing to turn decent performances into positive results.

Allardyce is the second coming so I expect West Brom to be pushing for the Champions League by the end of January.

I applaud Fulham, they saw a way out of this shit.......and they took it. They still may get relegated. But at least they’ll have died with their boots on.

Fulham and Brighton to stay up so we don’t have midweek fixtures way down South

I applaud Fulham, they saw a way out of this shit.......and they took it. They still may get relegated. But at least they’ll have died with their boots on.
Thats true,if they are relegated all those loanee's will all scarper with the fat wedge tucked away in their pockets,and Fulham will have to rebuild.

Us on the other hand we wont have such rebuilding difficulties,we just have an attack that is either aged or young,a midfield that is shot to pieces,a defence that might be cherry picked by other clubs.

We alreyt.

I agree with that, but would prefer Fulham to come with us as their squad will need an overhaul. Newcastle will just do what they always do. Drop down, win the league and stagnate in the PL again.
Absolutely. I agree with Fulham. They have 7 (Seven) loan players, including their sodding captain. No way all those are going to be made permanent (if any). They will then bring back the lads who have effectively been told, thanks for getting us promoted but we are going to sign this lad from elsewhere and use him....

Newcastle going down under Bruce would be hilarious. Unfortunately, they are TOO good for the championship as has been proven the last two times they've been relegated.

Back
Top Bottom