The only table that matters to us this season ...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roy did you see the match today ? We can not score a goal , we have no JOC , no way is it too early I would take 17th now .

Ohh and no crowd

Not denying we are in huge trouble but saying it's between the current bottom 5 isn't something I agree with. Way too early to know who's going to be down there.

Brighton have just equalised so they're safe

Dunk just sent off so 2 of 3 games he's suspended for are v WBA and Burnley. Things like that can change a team's season

Brighton have been a bit on top, I take it?!

Screenshot (48).png

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too early for this. Bournemouth were 10th at this point last season and we were below Norwich by game 5
But we had won a game rght? That's eight league games without a win now or nine matches without a win all games. I know one was C Cup but that's er a quarter of a season of games. Pretty shit run.

Not denying we are in huge trouble but saying it's between the current bottom 5 isn't something I agree with. Way too early to know who's going to be down there.

Brighton have just equalised so they're safe
I don't think there safe Roy but its another ........
1603033502138.png

Unbelievable that villa have won again. I predicted them to be 14th-17th at start of the season. Don’t think a single team has irritated me more in the last 2 years than them - the 3-3 disaster, the ‘ghost goal’, nicking every player we wanted in the summer, egan’s red card + the arrogance of their fans after staying up by the skin of their teeth. Dean Smith will be getting praised an all. Jammy twats

Side note: Newcastle could easily slip down into this mini relegation league too if wilson’s goals dry up. We shall see

Can’t believe how much villa have spent though... we were clearly not in a position to bring a player in like Ross Barkley, probably on wages alone, never mind others. Hate villa with a passion - live down here and their fans are just like the pigs, deluded about what a big club they are etc ( although to be fair they did win some Brexit type cup back nearly 40years ago)

Is this one , every time one of these teams play we need them to lose , we have missed a massive opportunity today , WBA and Burnley play Monday so a draw would be good , every time one of these other clubs pick up points it puts a nail in our coffin .

16Brighton4-23
17Sheff Utd5-51
18West Brom4-81
19Fulham5-81
20Burnley3-50

Absolute nonsense. After 5 games last season Wolves were in 19th place - only missed out on European qualification by a whisker; and Newcastle were in 18th - admittedly not a memorable season for them but they spent most of it in lower mid table and never truly in a relegation scrap. As Roygbiv points out, Bournemouth were 9th and Norwich were 13th at this stage.

Not saying teams in the bottom 5 don't end up getting relegated, but just 5 games is much too soon to be talking like this.

Absolute nonsense. After 5 games last season Wolves were in 19th place - only missed out on European qualification by a whisker; and Newcastle were in 18th - admittedly not a memorable season for them but they spent most of it in lower mid table and never truly in a relegation scrap. As Roygbiv points out, Bournemouth were 9th and Norwich were 13th at this stage.

Not saying teams in the bottom 5 don't end up getting relegated, but just 5 games is much too soon to be talking like this.

Hmmm

They had Jota/Jimenez/Traore up front and Moutinho/Neves in midfield

Now if we had that calibre in our squad i'd be in agreement.

Nonsense? We have one point in 5 games scored 2 goals, dream on 😂

Only one team in the bottom 7 around this stage last season was relegated.

Screenshot_20201018_234848.jpg

Only one team in the bottom 7 around this stage last season was relegated.

View attachment 95338
You forgot to show the points at this stage last year ? is that because the bottom club Watford have more points than us now at the same stage , so we would have been rock bottom with our points total from this year last year , like I said dream on .

Nonsense? We have one point in 5 games scored 2 goals, dream on 😂

I'm not saying we haven't started the season extremely badly, or that we could be in trouble. I'm saying that to assume the relegation scrappers of season will be the current bottom 5 - after so few games - is extremely premature, as comparisons with last season demonstrate.

This my opinion of the match,
Any feedback or sharing is appreciated.

Nail in our coffin

Good god we excell as fans wallowing in doom and gloom

We have a good 10 per cent who are loving this poor start
They've been miserable not knowing what to do while we were doing well

First small run of set backs and BOOM
Hallelujah let's get back to what we know best

Utter misery. Maudling outlook and a really good session of moaning and playing scapegoat lottery

4 defeats in a row .....oooh let's discuss sacking Wilder.....

You can't make this up
People who want failure and thrive on it are out in droves soaking up the misery

Only in S2

Back
Top Bottom