The league one years....most liked/disliked/ Club,fans,player

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

derfblade.3

Reaction score
Most liked club for me must be Charlton. Promoted in our first season and went up without the billy big bollox .
Most disliked is unsurprisingly the oinkers, followed by Stevenage, due to the obnoxious Graham Wesley and his "If it moves kick it".

Most disliked fans (apart from them) , goes to Millwall. The wankers who turned up in the past only came for one thing. Why travel all that way to not support your team and instead want to "have a go".

Most liked fans, again, i go for Charlton. Respect for other teams even though going through some shit at the Valley and shoving it up the Pigs after being cast aside as no-hopers in their cup match a couple of seasons ago.

As for most disliked player, well i have to go for Hughes at Notts County. Seeing him waving his arms around at the Lane end after scoring and celebrating made me want to run on and punch the scumbag.

Most liked player? Very difficult to pick anyone but a Blade but............fuck it......Billy!

Most liked club/fans: Charlton, with Rochdale and Bristol Rovers just behind. Based on the supporters.

Most disliked club/fans: Pigs are a given so they don't count. Coventry and Bolton.

Most liked player: Probably Duane Holmes at Scunthorpe. Fast and tricky little fucker he is.

Most disliked: Madine obviously, with that jug-eared cunt Adams a close 2nd. I wish them nothing but pain and misery.

Most liked club: Charlton and Bristol Rovers - seem very down to earth.

Most disliked club/fans: Pigs, MK Dons, Bolton, Coventry, Barnsley.

Most liked player: Anyone who plays well for us.

Most disliked player: Apart from our set of bottlers last season, honours have to go to Alan Smith, Dean Lewington and George Moncur. Adding to that list, any opposition goalies who've wasted time, cheated or incited the kop, there's quite a few.

Most liked club: Charlton

Most disliked club: MK Dons

Most liked player: Erhun Oztumer (little bastard!)

Most disliked player: George Moncur (cunt)

And to add a category...

Most disliked manager: 'Funny Little' Nigel Clough. Honourable mention for 'Smarmy' Karl Robinson.

Most liked club: Bury
Least liked club: MK
Most liked fans: Bristol Rovers
Least liked fans: Coventry
Most liked player: Johnny Jackson
Least liked player: Madine

Most liked club: Dunno? Northampton?
Least liked club: Coventry, Bolton
Most liked fans: Northampton
Least liked fans: Coventry, Bolton
Most liked player: Ricky Holmes

Most liked club: Northampton, gave sir Chris a good welcome back like he deserved.

Most hated club: pigs, dingles, Coventry & Bolton. With an honourable mention to MK Plastics

Most hated player: Dean Hammond

Most hated team: Bolton & pigs. Set of hoofers

Most liked : Bristol Rovers I guess or maybe Wimbledon
Most disliked: (don't count pigs as that's not lg 1 related) MK without a doubt! Left their ground behind a family with two kids both wearing Spurs kits - I rest my case your honour
Most liked player: Otzumer
Most disliked: Madine and his entire family including his ancestors going back to 1725 or maybe even earlier. Top of my list to sort as soon as time travel is invented.

Most liked club/fans: Bristol Rovers, Rochdale, Crewe

Most disliked club/fans: Coventry, Bolton, Port Vale, MK Plastic

Most disliked: Gary Madine, Tony McMahon,

Most liked club: Bristol Rovers

Most disliked club: Milwall (I don't count MK as a proper club.)

Most liked opposition player: Sam Morsy.. just for that thread.

Most Disliked Opposition player: Madine...prick.

Most liked opposition manager: Uwe Rosler

Most disliked opposition manager: Karl Robinson.

I am going back to all our seasons in this league not just the current one..

Most liked clubs.. Charlton. Fleetwood, Rochdale

Most Disliked clubs... Pigs, Mk Franchise, Port fuckin Vale,

Most Disliked opposing players. Madine, Dele Ali, That time wasting Walsall keeper.

Most liked managers.. Wilder, Chris Powell,

Most disliked managers... Megson, Parkinson, Dave Jones. Bozo Adkins.

Most liked club/fans: Walsall, Crewe, Rochdale

Most disliked club/fans: Port Vale, MK Franchise, Chesterfield

Most liked player: Dean Cox, Tom Bradshaw, Jon Taylor

Most disliked player: Tudgay, Moncur, Daniel Jones

Most liked club: loads of them, inc. Rochdale, Bury, Colchester, Shrewsbury, Bristol Rovers, Crawley, Notts County
Most liked fans: Rotherham, Blackpool, Charlton
Most disliked club: Franchise
Most disliked fans: Port Vale
Most disliked player: Madine

Most liked club; Rochdale, Bury, Charlton. Proper football clubs
Most liked fans; Charlton, Rochdale, Bradford
Most liked player; ours Fleck, opposing; Romaine Sawyers
Most liked manager; Wilder, Wilson,
Disliked club; Pigs, Bolton and Coventry, MK
Disliked fans; see above
Disliked player; ours Hammond opposing Washing machine
Disliked manager; Megson, Narky Parky, twaddle talking Adkins

Most acceptable clubs....Fleetwood, Rochdale,
Least likes.....MK, Bolton. Don't hate pigs....pity them.

Most liked opposition player....John Fleck, I was literally dumb struck we signed him.
Disliked....Gary fucking Madine.

Best oppo fans....Charlton
Worst...Millwall or Bolton. Pigs are a given. Coventry get a special mention for being spoilt little brats with a tinge of pig syndrome. Their behaviour in that game was nothing short of a disgrace, and I was raging at the time. I like to think that the FA would have awarded us the game if we hadn't got that win late on.

As for United it's been a great season since the fourth game. We've had some superb team displays, some superb individual displays and very few totally inept. Over the season I would say the biggest difference from this and others was the introduction of three players. Fleck, Coutts and Wright. Their arrival in the side turned us into the team we see now. Coutts has been here two full seasons now and finally has the platform to show how good he is in what could be his final year, and I enjoy watching his link up and ball retention alongside the ginger magician.
I hope that Wilder manages to persuade those players to stay on and be the spine of what I believe will be a good championship side developing over the next two years.

Happy days.

Most liked club/fans: Orient...now there is real pain.

Least liked: MK

Least liked Manager: Karl Robinson annoys me.

Hard to say really... But casting my mind back

Most liked club: Northampton due to the fanbase
Least liked club: (apart from them) Coventry, Bolton, Millwall, MK Dons
Most liked player: Matt Ritchie
Least liked player: Gary Madine
Most liked manager: (apart from Sir Chris) Uwe Rosler, Stuart McCall
Least liked manager: Karl Robinson, Graham Westley, Phil Parkinson

Most liked club: Probably Fleetwood (apart from the fact we only beat the once ever). Always seemed to play well, crazy how they've risen. Soft spot for Bristol Rovers too.
Most disliked club: Milton Keynes are disliked by pretty much anyone outside of Milton Keynes (and probably some in MK too). Preston fans were jumped up little sh!ts whenever they came to the Lane.

Most liked opposition player: Nathan Byrne when he was down here, particularly with Swindon. Always impressed me, blinding fast too. Honourable mention for Otzumer.
Most disliked opposition player: Madine a bit too obvious? All those buggers that couldn't hit a barn door for us but score against us at every bleedin' opportunity e.g. Dom Poleon.

Most liked opposition manager: Can't say I've got one. Not a fan of Uwe for some reason, but he gets his teams playing well.
Most disliked opposition manager: Karl Robinson

Most liked club/fans: Based on 6 years of doing View Froms I have to say Bristol Rovers . Really classy and fair set of fans. Credit to Northampton too. We nicked their manager yet they have shown nothing but respect to us and Wilder

Most disliked club/fans: Coventry had the most bile and way before the Sisu stuff too. Their meltdown after we beat them last season was one of the biggest highlights in a terrible season

Most liked player :Erhun Otzumer. Both for Peterborough and Walsall

Most disliked: Bywater was a twat but nobody comes close to Madine

Most liked opposition manager: Michael Brown

Most disliked opposition manager: Gary Megson. Just a cringeworthy manager. Best thing Wednesday ever did was sack him.

[
Most liked club/fans: Orient by a mile ,then Spurs

Most disliked club/fans: Coventry Port Vale and Bolton.

Most liked player :James hanson, Tope Obedeyi Alex Cisak

Most disliked: Madine and Maguire ,once a pig.

Most liked opposition manager: Keith Hill ,Robert Page

Most disliked opposition manager: Graham Alexander ,paul Hurst.

Most liked club: AFC Wimbledon
Most disliked: (Apart from Wednesday) Milton Keynes. Their fans pretending that they have always had footballing pedigree but yet refuse to answer the question on who they supported before MK Dons was given to them.

Most liked opposition player: Matt Ritchie, I really wish we could have signed him.
Most disliked opposition player: That pig Rory Mcardle! That fucker gets away with everything every time I see that twat play. He did another Scougall WWE throw down against a Scunthorpe player the other day that went unpunished. Does he bribe the refs or something? Everyone else in the ground can see it apart from the officials.

Most liked opposition manager: Stuart McCall
Most disliked opposition manager: Gary Megson

Most liked club/fans: Charlton, with Rochdale and Bristol Rovers just behind. Based on the supporters.

Most disliked club/fans: Pigs are a given so they don't count. Coventry and Bolton.

Most liked player: Probably Duane Holmes at Scunthorpe. Fast and tricky little fucker he is.

Most disliked: Madine obviously, with that jug-eared cunt Adams a close 2nd. I wish them nothing but pain and misery.

Most liked manager: Mauro Pochettino

Most disliked: Ronald Koeman/Nigel Clough (obviously).

I’ll exclude the blades players pigs for disliked club because otherwise the answers will get repetitive.

Most liked club: Rochdale, Northampton and Crewe all made a good impression on me but think I’d have to give the award to Crawley for their wonderful handling of Shred’s passing.

Most disliked club: Bolton followed by Coventry and MK

Most liked player: Callum Wilson, Britt Assombalonga, Erhun Oztumer

Most disliked player: Gary Madine followed by Nile Ranger

Most liked manager: Keith Hill. I also quite like Stuart McCall, Paul Tidsdale and Dean Smith (even though he played for the pigs).

Most disliked manager: Oh where to start? Robinson? Parkinson? Westley? Alexander? Evans? I said I’d exclude pigs but really want to choose Megson. Was Ainsworth managing Wycombe during our first season in this league? I dislike Caldwell and Cotterill too but less so.

Back
Top Bottom