Incoming? The Dutch keeper

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Akinbiyi

Banned
Reaction score
RC has alluded to in the Movement thread - who is apparently coming as number 2. He doesn’t yet know a name.

Anyone got any idea about the Erdivisie to give us an idea as to who it might be?
We could do a sweepstake, the losers all have to follow Duffy around until he agrees to stay for another year.

He said Dutch league, not actually Dutch. My Erdivisie keeper knowledge goes up to and not much further than Andre Onana, Jereon Zoet and Kenneth Vermeer. And I doubt it’ll be them :)

If we're scraping the barrel to Joe Hart levels then we should consider going abroad to sign a first choice keeper, let alone a number 2.

RC has alluded to in the Movement thread - who is apparently coming as number 2. He doesn’t yet know a name.

Anyone got any idea about the Erdivisie to give us an idea as to who it might be?
We could do a sweepstake, the losers all have to follow Duffy around until he agrees to stay for another year.

He said Dutch league, not actually Dutch. My Erdivisie keeper knowledge goes up to and not much further than Andre Onana, Jereon Zoet and Kenneth Vermeer. And I doubt it’ll be them :)

Wilko de Vogt?

It’s Hidde Jurjus or Ben Van Leer. Fit the bill of both underwhelming and the “Right age”. Both are also definite “Number 2” “quality”

If this one comes off, this will be proof beyond all doubt that Richard Cadette is the king of the ITK. No one could guess this.
He's also mentioned the friendly for the 3rd.

When I think of Dutch keepers I always think of Jan Jongbloed who played in the 1974 and 1978 World Cups. The bandages (or knee protectors) round his knees and he looked an eccentric

Hopefully there is a hint/mistake in there and the keeper from the Dutch league is Van Der Hart

Edit: Nevermind, he’s joined Lech Poznan

Hopefully there is a hint/mistake in there and the keeper from the Dutch league is Van Der Hart

Edit: Nevermind, he’s joined Lech Poznan
I'd rather have Van der Voort than Hart tbh. Lost last night so will be available :)

Back
Top Bottom