Incoming? Striker: Loren - Real Betis

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Decent goal scoring record in the B team, on that basis fuck it! Get him signed up! It’s about time we had a few foreign lads in the team.

64802307_10213955940309737_102622020130308096_n.jpg
was on Bein sports channel here in Spain
been on the phone a lot with Betis, mind you probably arranging friendly

he could endear himself to our die hard doubters with that surname

Still can’t beat when The Pigs tried to sign the Argentinian striker Mario Turdo. He couldn’t be bothered to talk to them so the headline in the Daily Mirror was ‘Turdo bid a stinker’.

35.5m? Sounds likely.
The original story by the Daily Star had this headline, which explains the £35m thing. -

West Ham offered £35m Maxi Gomez alternative with Sheffield United also interested

Loren is being offered as the alternative to £35m Gomez.

The pig that planted this story on twitter due to the “hilarious” surname must be absolutely pissing themselves at how far this has gone,

To be fair I think everyone would prefer to live in Sheffield over Seville.

He looks a quality player but he just doesn't fit out usual criteria does he. Cant see there being anything in it, and certainly not at the prices mentioned.

The Star are reporting on this again today. Not because there is anything new to say, but so you click to see if there is anything new, and then use one of your free articles up before being asked to pay for the rest of their none stories. I'm not gonna bother posting a link because it's not worth it.

I used to stick up for the star, I think the Wednesday bias stuff is nonsense. But the content they produce and then ask you to pay for is pure click bait and not worth the money. You get better news and oppinion on here.

He is McBurnie and McGoldrick in a single player. If there is anything to this link im gonna splooge all over the shop.

Back
Top Bottom