Split screen offside ???

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1888to1889

Reaction score
Look very carefully or am I too biased
The split screen on sky shows all players in slightly different positions but the pig pundit and ex bourugh player don't see it perhaps they where biased
Come on sky an ex borough and ex blade as pundits it's not rocket

Definitely not offside

What does Sky benefit from trying to pass it off as OFFSIDE? Surely they're supposed to be completely unbiased and just show us the football?

I agree. When played at the same time. The right hand split screen was a fraction behind the left. Fucking robbed

I agree.

The split screen Sky tried to justify the decision is a split second different. Check players positions etc.

Poor poor decision.

Yep, and it's not even a perspective thing. You can see from where players arms are, distances between them etc. that the frames aren't synced. Bollocks IMO.

DHDLnTrXYAIYZGU.jpg

Sky and the premier league are in bed together. PGMOL are funded and controlled by the premier league, their offices are in the same building for fuck sake. Sheffield United are not part of Scudamores boys club so sky will do whatever is in their power to support the premier league elite (which boro are part of) and the referees. This is shown in both last weeks game when the two onside offside goals were cut from the highlights and today when they manipulated screenshots to cut out the kicker and used a completely different frame. Here's the actually very unbiased staton's point of view...

Jimmy blasts him was trying to sell it as too close to call and should be given, Pruton was just what he always is, a piggy biased cunt. We were robbed of a point. End of.

They played both together, supposedly stopped them at the same time, but if you look at all the players, they are not in the same places. if you take the one that shows the point, the kick is taken, definitely not offside. The same linesman earlier gave Freeman offside right in front of him. The replay confirmed he was two yards onside when the ball was played and still a yard onside when it reached him. should be in the Sunday league.

Split scree, 2 different frames 'NOT OFFSIDE" Robbed!

SKY

Attachments

• IMG_0275.JPG
    IMG_0275.JPG
    968.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0275.JPG
    IMG_0275.JPG
    968.6 KB · Views: 23
They were two different pictures... though sky was trying to say it was taken at the same time. Poppycock. If you look at various players it is clear that the freeze frame on the right (which they were basing offside on) was taken when the ball was already in the air. The picture on the left had the Utd player with both feet in the six yard box...the second he didn't, Evans has a different leg down when running, and two players are together and grappling on the second picture...not on the first.

The linesman got it wrong...and so did the sky 'experts'... and ex pig player. Surprise surprise. Perfectly good goal chalked off by an incompetent linesman.

unbeliavble bias by sky, looking at Leon in both pics (2nd being hugged !) it is shockingly bad they are trying to say that has been taken at the same split second !

It was all borderline corrupt. Linesman gave a decision 10 mins before where our player was 3-4 yards onside. Then this bollocks decision coupled with sky clearly showing different frames for the replay.

Fucking robbed no 2 ways about it.

I'm less furious with the lino than I am with Sky sports trying to invent a case for offside.
Vein still pumping in my fucking neck.

Look at the lineman. On the left he's moving, on the right he's stood still. Surely they should be the other way round? Smoking gun.

Noticed this myself! Aren't Sky supposed to be inpartial...like the officials?? I've done a screenshot of when the ball was kicked...he's onside.

Disgusting from Sky!
20170812_195946.jpg
20170812_195905.jpg

Yep, and it's not even a perspective thing. You can see from where players arms are, distances between them etc. that the frames aren't synced. Bollocks IMO.

DHDLnTrXYAIYZGU.jpg
Noticed this myself! Aren't Sky supposed to be inpartial...like the officials?? I've done a screenshot of when the ball was kicked...he's onside.

Disgusting from Sky!
View attachment 29535
View attachment 29533
looking at this picture how on earth can the linesman see when the ball as been kick.

Middlesborough lad at the back has turned through 180 between the pics!

The split screen wasn't even close.
In the right hand view the ball has been kicked and is on its way, so it's obvious you can only look at the left hand shot which is when the freekick has just been kicked

It wasn't offside.

But let's not pretend Sky are in the big anti Sheffield United conspiracy like Sheffield Star and Radio Sheffield.

It was all borderline corrupt. Linesman gave a decision 10 mins before where our player was 3-4 yards onside. Then this bollocks decision coupled with sky clearly showing different frames for the replay.

Fucking robbed no 2 ways about it.
Absolutely

Dodgy linesman and dodgy tv coverage.

To be honest though, it was never a free kick in the first place. JOC sold the ref one there

What does Sky benefit from trying to pass it off as OFFSIDE? Surely they're supposed to be completely unbiased and just show us the football?

What SKY get out of lying is what bothers me, what is their agenda?

The liner didn't cheat, just got it wrong.
Sometimes it might go with us, sometimes it won't, unless football goes the way of cricket and rugby league and have replays then it always will do.

0 - 0 away at Boro could easily have been the result, 0 - 1 to us could also have been the result if Bash had headed the ball differently and the liner had got it right.

I'll take all that because we did OK overall.

Blackman had fuck all to do..

Mark Dwyer was also linesman against Walsall on Wednesday and was poor. Surely there are enough officials to go around so that we can avoid having him again this season. Twice in three days is enough thank you very much!

just to chuck another thing in, we were`nt just robbed of the goal, we should`ve had a penalty, when the Boro player wanted to swap shirts. how could the referee not see what was happening less than 10 yards away from him, with an unrestricted view?

Back
Top Bottom