Pre-Season 19/20 Sheffield United Pre-season Fixtures 2019/2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the Stade de Reims stadium:

Stade de Reims Champagne
Chaussée Bocquaine, 51100 Reims, France
+33 3 26 09 21 21

This is Stade de Auguste Delaune

Stade Auguste Delaune
61 Rue du 11 Novembre 1918, 94700 Maisons-Alfort, France
+33 1 43 76 70 25

Check the spellings.

MobileBlade

Reaction score

Two stadiums with the same name? A bit like Highbury and St James Park? Would say if you look at the current video of Reims pre season games, they do look like they have been played on a parks pitch!

KJ1889

Reaction score
Prematurely booking Lille has paid off! At least 2 of us will be driving down on the Friday. 2 stands available, Henri Germain stand (south stand) or the Albert Batteux stand (Bramall Lane end) which are people booking?

Grey Blade

Reaction score
Prematurely booking Lille has paid off! At least 2 of us will be driving down on the Friday. 2 stands available, Henri Germain stand (south stand) or the Albert Batteux stand (Bramall Lane end) which are people booking?
Presumably the cheaper one! Not booked tickets yet but flights sorted tonight
Just obtained an e ticket for the Albert Batteaux stand. A smattering of schoolboy French and a bit of luck helped.

pudseyblade

Reaction score
Just obtained an e ticket for the Albert Batteaux stand. A smattering of schoolboy French and a bit of luck helped.
Yeah, it was harder than anticipated to buy a ticket! I went for the cheaper seats and now have my print off at home ready to pack

Harrisblade

Reaction score
Anyone know if there's any streaming?
The Betis one worked quite well :)

ChrisDysonHT

Reaction score
We are a collective of 3. I've seen more at the council gym and a couple of kids in shirts emerging from our local estate - we are a growing force
We are up on Alexandra Road ..... but contact me at Parklands Primary anytime you like ..... I have season ticket with my 15 year old ..... he is desperate for away games this season .... but with 8000 loyalty points will need to be lucky

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom