Sheffield United fan hunted over ‘flash bang’ device used at away game

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Watch the film The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, Oliver Reed intentionally plays Vulcan with Sheffield accent. It was lost on most.

The Sheffield that Pete Postlethwaite thought he'd lived in maybe.....

Who invented the name for that?

"Look at this I've invented John, it flashes, then bangs! I'm gonna call it a flash bang"

The Sheffield that Pete Postlethwaite thought he'd lived in maybe.....

Ar, 'appen.

Its reet grand this Sheffuld when you're t'jobbing t'actor playin t'Northern parts. Tha best way is to base thi accunt on that reet funny Michael McIntyre doin his Yarkshur accent. Fookin illarious

Eee ba gum lad.

Ar, 'appen.

Its reet grand this Sheffuld when you're t'jobbing t'actor playin t'Northern parts. Tha best way is to base thi accunt on that reet funny Michael McIntyre doin his Yarkshur accent. Fookin illarious

Eee ba gum lad.
No need to sully this site with the name of that talentless twat mate. Please refrain

Ar, 'appen.

Eee ba gum lad.

He's like the least funny 'comedian' in the world

Looking at the photo a bit closer I’d have put him down as half Ferengi with those ears.

Was at that game but can't remember that incident.
I do remember:
a great performance
Shit drummer
A new Coutts song
A first home defeat for the hosts in 25 or so games (not sure they've been beaten at Ewood, since)
A long bloody drive home via Leeds

Think it was before the game started. It was fooking loud. I nearly soiled myself.

Think it was before the game started. It was fooking loud. I nearly soiled myself.

I think you are correct. I doubt anyone in the ground could have failed to notice it! I thought it went off in mid air - I think if it had gone off in the seats it would have been reported at the time.

You've not missed owt.

View attachment 46597

But my visit to their lamentable website was worth it. Apparently...

'Flash bangs make a loud noise and emit a bright flash of light when they explode, temporarily blinding and deafening people nearby. They are also known as stun grenades.'

You learn something every day.

I had one on my Johnny 7.

You've not missed owt.

View attachment 46597

But my visit to their lamentable website was worth it. Apparently...

'Flash bangs make a loud noise and emit a bright flash of light when they explode, temporarily blinding and deafening people nearby. They are also known as stun grenades.'

You learn something every day.
No. Technically they’re called stun grenades. They’re called flash bangs by those in the military services and journalists who like to make out they’ve seen active service.

No chance of catching him, he'll hear them coming a mile off.

I think you are correct. I doubt anyone in the ground could have failed to notice it! I thought it went off in mid air - I think if it had gone off in the seats it would have been reported at the time.

I think you're right, wasn't it thrown towards the Blackburn fans in the corner? I just remember thinking how much damage it would have done if it had gone off anywhere close to anybody, particularly their head.

Back
Top Bottom