Secret Scout report on David Brooks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“He is unselfish and I saw him, after a mesmerising piece of skill, play in a colleague for what seemed a certain goal, only for the chance to be squandered.”

Mesmerising piece of skill fine, but in fairness to Leon, that was a (very rare) dreadful pass. Brooks himself admitted that.

A Scout writing to please the crowd.

“He is unselfish and I saw him, after a mesmerising piece of skill, play in a colleague for what seemed a certain goal, only for the chance to be squandered.”

Mesmerising piece of skill fine, but in fairness to Leon, that was a (very rare) dreadful pass. Brooks himself admitted that.

A Scout writing to please the crowd.
So he basically watched the nutmeg on YouTube

I would accept £3 million,all defenders have been watching youtube and worked him out,sell him now at his optimum time

What a load of bollox, I'd be embarrassed to hand that rubbish in for payment. 95% of posters on here could right a better article.

Not much of a secret, he's played for Wales in front of a full house in Paris, a full house in Cardiff - both games on the BBC.

He's played for us in big games on Sky and scored the winner in a huge game v Leeds on Sky.

I guess a journalists' definition of 'secret' and mine are somewhat different.

Back
Top Bottom