Sander Berge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bonnet de douche

Everything AOR
Reaction score
Still early days ..so let’s see what next season brings ...but all the clowns who said we will treble our money after 2 years ..( you know who you are ! ) ..will be eating humble pie for a Long long time ....

The lad tries hard ..and we need a full pre season with the squad ..then we can judge maybe January time ..but what I can confirm is we don’t don’t have a £60 million player ..as some over reacting clowns thought when we bought him ...

for lost of reasons ...and mainly financial..I hope he performs well in bigger games..so we don’t lose money..hopefully make a few quid ..as just can’t see in out current systen he’s going to be a major star ..just can’t see it ...yet ..

As for Mcburnout .....I would take a £5 mill loss now to move ..maybe a bit more ...not all signings work out ...and he ain’t going work out for us ..FACT

Not every player is going to be a hit and at this level and the flops can be expensive. One thing I don’t want to see is him starting match after match if he keeps playing poor just because of his price tag.

Still early days ..so let’s see what next season brings ...but all the clowns who said we will treble our money after 2 years ..( you know who you are ! ) ..will be eating humble pie for a Long long time ....

The lad tries hard ..and we need a full pre season with the squad ..then we can judge maybe January time ..but what I can confirm is we don’t don’t have a £60 million player ..as some over reacting clowns thought when we bought him ...

for lost of reasons ...and mainly financial..I hope he performs well in bigger games..so we don’t lose money..hopefully make a few quid ..as just can’t see in out current systen he’s going to be a major star ..just can’t see it ...yet ..

As for Mcburnout .....I would take a £5 mill loss now to move ..maybe a bit more ...not all signings work out ...and he ain’t going work out for us ..FACT

I would very much like to point out the difference between fact and opinion but I so can’t be arsed.

Stating FACT after an opinion doesn’t make it a fact, just like putting PENGUIN in a post doesn’t summon a 20 foot tall penguin.
I hope it doesn’t summon one...

Not fact, opinion. Look up subjectivity in the dictionary mate;)

He looks great, seems a lovely lad, but he's not terribly good at football is he?

I do like McBurnie though, but this wasn't the situation for him today. He had a not particularly rapid partner in front of the slowest midfield we've fielded in ages. On top of that, our overlaps were severely reduced, of course.

I was really pleased when we signed Berge. I saw it as a statement of intent given his reputation. However he has been really poor so far - ponderous, slow and lacking determination. He may still come good and I really hope he does.
It would have been easy to level that accusation at Tony Currie. I would have said he had a languid style that contrasted and complimented others busy demeanor. Early days yet mate. Keep the faith.😉

I despair.

He’s a bit like Bob Booker. Tries hard, bit slow, big lad and likeable. Hopefully he will start putting some juicy performances in like a proper Burger and not a lettuce.

Berge does look poor, not sure he fits into the system, here's hoping he comes good.
McBurnie had zero service today. There was no link up between the midfield and attack.
I would still start him at Newcastle, with Didzy or Freeman on.

Playing out of position at the moment--he'll never be the sort of all-action half-winger that Lunny and Fleck are--but really nowhere near the required level at the moment. I have every faith he'll come good but today was like playing with ten men. Needs to try harder at least.

Berge looks like he's out of position and doesn't understand his role. He's been the deep lying playmaker for most of his career. There was half a dozen real bits of class in this match, that you could put on a highlight reel and make him look like Zidane. As for Mcburnie, he was pretty poor in the first half before he started playing the link role second half. His hold up play was exceptional second half. United are crying out for reliable strikers who can stretch the game partnering one of Sharp, Mcburnie or Mcgoldrick. Let's hope Moose is the man.

Jeez! Poor lad comes into a team in Jan who play a system quite unique and alien to him. He plays a handful of games (and not in his preferred position). He’s forced to lockdown as a young man in a foreign country. Hardly ideal circumstances to settle and play well...let’s not write him off just yet.
BUT, Wilder shouldn’t try to fit square pegs in round holes due to the price tag. Besic or Freeman might have made better replacements for Fleck today

He looks great, seems a lovely lad, but he's not terribly good at football is he?

I do like McBurnie though, but this wasn't the situation for him today. He had a not particularly rapid partner in front of the slowest midfield we've fielded in ages. On top of that, our overlaps were severely reduced, of course.
Umpteen champions league games, being closely monitored by the very best clubs in Europe and being purchased for £20mil suggests yes, he is very good. What a daft comment.

I'm shocked that 'a' this idiot decided to start a post that's complete bullshit and 'b' some people agree with said bullshit. The lack of footballing knowledge that some people have worries me. It's like they've never watched a match, played a match or understand the concept of roles within a team. Fucknuggets 😂

We e spent a fortune on both, so big them up regardless, both young, maybe some team coming up might fall for the bait.

We didn't play well tonight and as for lunny wanting 60k a week, he was proper Blackpool Tower tonight..

There's others just as bad, and, Tbh controversy aside, and be honest, that's a good point.... We weren't good enough. IMHO..

Back
Top Bottom