S24SU.com Fantasy Football League - 2019/20 Season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Premier League Fantasy Football League

Every season we have an "official" S24SU.com fantasy football league.

This year, we'll once again be running this via the official Premier League website and obviously this year, theres added interest!

All players from last season will be automatically enrolled in our league once they log in and choose their team. Those new to the game are of course more than welcome to get involved.

To join the league:

Visit https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/join/private and use the code: aikopy

If it's your first time, or you haven't played for a while, take a look at the following - https://fantasy.premierleague.com/help

Thanks Foxy I have now joined I didnt join last year for some reason but this year is a certain especially with the added blades 👍

Cheers gonna join. Presume you can make changes to the squad closer to the deadline given the amount of transfers expected in the next month?

• Admin
Cheers gonna join. Presume you can make changes to the squad closer to the deadline given the amount of transfers expected in the next month?

You can change up until the week one cutoff, then they turn into actual transfers rather than a team selection.

You can change up until the week one cutoff, then they turn into actual transfers rather than a team selection.

i'm in, with the obligatory 3 red n white wizards in the squad

but probably on the bench, because victory is better than loyalty ;)

I said the minute we got promoted Stevens should be a cert for anyone's FPL squad.

Joined!

Haven't bothered with this for years as I can't really be arsed following the Prem when we're not in it, so I never know who's any good.

Joined and have a namesake on here or identity fraud that I'm currently oblivious to . .

Joined and have a namesake on here or identity fraud that I'm currently oblivious to . .

On an unrelated note, does anyone know any Blades bars in the Maldives? happy to pay any price per pint.

Are you NW Foxy?

Robinson seems to be gathering some admirers as an out of position player (classed as a midfielder in FPL, actually playing up front or number 10). I've got two Blades in my team, would be three but I'm not sure who is nailed on to start!

What’s the greatest display of ignorance you’ve seen about us this season?

Was it the journalist pre-season that said John Egan was one of the overlapping centre-backs?

Was it Garth Crooks’s description of us?

Or is it John Lundstram’s placement as a defender in the official PL Fantasy Football, resulting him in bizarrely being the highest scoring defender in the game so far?

58C3CA54-788A-463B-95B6-07255B3B4E09.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom