Player Suggestion Robin Olsen

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nicolaus_Copernicus

Self imposed break
Reaction score
30 yr old swedish international keeper. Currently at Roma, but has been on loan at Cagliari in Serie A. He's cancelled his loan deal and is trying to tie up a deal to the PL with an unnamed team, rumoured to be Watford. Might mean that Ben Foster goes elsewhere?

Foster signed a new contract

Being offered a 2 year deal by a Prem club when you're 37 is some going. Henderson is obviously the preferred choice for next season but if that isn't possible, I certainly wouldn't have minded Foster - he was exceptional at the Lane.

Watford would make sense seeing as their back up is Gomes who is 39 and retired once already.

Struggling to see how it will play out next season, Henderson should be Man Utd No1 but he wont be they're weird like that, they're playing with fire too reckon he could end up abroad for a season despite all he's saying.

Get shot down for saying it but id be very surprised if we arent looking at bringing Ramsdale back if they go down

Watford would make sense seeing as their back up is Gomes who is 39 and retired once already.

Struggling to see how it will play out next season, Henderson should be Man Utd No1 but he wont be they're weird like that, they're playing with fire too reckon he could end up abroad for a season despite all he's saying.

Get shot down for saying it but id be very surprised if we arent looking at bringing Ramsdale back if they go down

De Gea?

How about Manure's 3rd choice keeper - the guy from Argentina?

Always like a nice Aregentine in our side.

Romero would be number 1 for most Prem teams.
Nope. No. Nil. Nada.

He never, ever plays. He's played about 10 league games in 5 years. He's a footballer in theory only. There is literally zero evidence he is good.

Sorry, the Romero thing is a trigger with me. He's not a viable option for anyone

Nope. No. Nil. Nada.

He never, ever plays. He's played about 10 league games in 5 years. He's a footballer in theory only. There is literally zero evidence he is good.

Sorry, the Romero thing is a trigger with me. He's not a viable option for anyone
Each to their own, but whenever he has played he's been very good, I do believe that he should have left, realising that he won't get number 1 in front of DDG. The fact that he's happy playing 2nd fiddle and picking up a (very good) wage might make people question his appetite. But for me he's the best 2 in the league and would be 1 in about 80% of teams.

Each to their own, but whenever he has played he's been very good, I do believe that he should have left, realising that he won't get number 1 in front of DDG. The fact that he's happy playing 2nd fiddle and picking up a (very good) wage might make people question his appetite. But for me he's the best 2 in the league and would be 1 in about 80% of teams.
But based on what evidence? He's not been a regular starter since 2013

15 games 4 conceded just this season, like I said when he has played he's looked very good imo. Didn't man u win the europa league with him playing most/all the games a couple years ago?

Sheffield United have reportedly identified Roma goalkeeper, Robin Olsen, as a potential replacement for Aaron Ramsdale at the club.

The Blades, then, have been making enquiries about potential replacements and have apparently put Olsen on their list. That’s according to reports in Italy anyway, with ForzaRoma suggesting the Swede is a target.

Interesting

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210815-164131.png
    Screenshot_20210815-164131.png
    253.1 KB · Views: 30
This would be a suboptimal deal for united imo as it’s punting the issue of finding a number one down the road. Accept that ramsdale will be sold if the price is right but given the type of fee being talked about for him I’d like to see us a valid a loan as a replacement.

Don’t know much about him but seem to recall him looking very dodgy for Everton on one game i recall last season?

Don’t know much about him but seem to recall him looking very dodgy for Everton on one game i recall last season?
I just read one everton fan saying he should aim much higher than us as he was solid for them

This would be a suboptimal deal for united imo as it’s punting the issue of finding a number one down the road. Accept that ramsdale will be sold if the price is right but given the type of fee being talked about for him I’d like to see us a valid a loan as a replacement.
Any truth re a previous post Rammers gave his shirt away after the match last night, switched off the TV the second the whistle blew, so didn't see anything

I just read one everton fan saying he should aim much higher than us as he was solid for them
Hopefully i just caught him on an off day then! Played every game for Sweden at the Euros so surely can’t be too shabby you’d think.

Any truth re a previous post Rammers gave his shirt away after the match last night, switched off the TV the second the whistle blew, so didn't see anything
Was watching on United feed and it cut back to the studio pretty quick so ditto didn’t see it

Was watching on United feed and it cut back to the studio pretty quick so ditto didn’t see it
From the lack of any coverage/comments in the media, I assume it didn't happen, if it did countless 'reporters' would have pushed stories it was proof a move was on, or proof they were right re Rammers being gutted, handing in a transfer request etc

From the lack of any coverage/comments in the media, I assume it didn't happen, if it did countless 'reporters' would have pushed stories it was proof a move was on, or proof they were right re Rammers being gutted,,
Certainly would’ve expected it for the arsenal side although maybe thinking they’d watch championship games is too much to expect 😂

Certainly would’ve expected it for the arsenal side although maybe thinking they’d watch championship games is too much to expect 😂
After Friday night anyone from Arsenal might be staying away from tv/football, god only knows their reaction if Spurs beat City

Back
Top Bottom