Pre-Match View From Wednesday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Id really like a Wednesday fan to explain what they base this we are jealous theory they have

of what

a tarpaulin holding a stand together
them having an inferior overall league record
them not having won as many derby games
them having won fewer FA cups
being the sheffield club the longest ever outside the top division like they are 17 years and counting
them not finishing above us in the championship since 1959

It like everything else revolves around them winning the Rumblelows cup
its the greatest achievement ever by any football club , well except oxford and luton won it in the same era and both went out of the league and wednesday were in league one inside a decade, so that was hardly defining them as massive

Last edited:

77c4d2feac3090097e15d7b0dc2cb91378e62363906c9ffacfe17c5bc99cb7f8.jpg

“United getting promoted is like a scruffy family getting invited to a posh wedding."

Wednesday existing is like a scruffy family wedding. They'll act like they're the big event, but everybody looking in can only see a congregation of Parson Cross smackheads. And the ring is made of zirconia.

index.jpg

I find it odd it how they think that their classy team means that they are all automatically classy human beings and we are nothing but pond life.

They remind me of the Tories at the last election. Taking it all for granted and laughing at Corbyn.

So if that analogy is correct. It will be a draw. With us coming out more popular

Ludicrous. They got a bit better towards the bottom of the list in fairness, but what a bunch. :rolleyes:

I am so angry after reading that. My piss is boiling.

Please, please, please, let us turn them over. I don't want to come away from that shithole at 3pm saying how well we played and on another day... blah blah blah. I want to beat them, in their own back yard, because let's face it, none of their fans expect it. They have all got their blinkers on and think that we're cloggers.

see us smashing them 4-0 or 4-1. “

“Wilder will blame the ref’s, opposing team, weather and possibly the freemasons when they lose by the way…… “

Quite right. We're all shitting ourselves and expect Wilder will get his excuses ready. But then...

“Nervous because this is their cup final.” and...

I fear Carlos tendency to defend a lead with 20-15 to go may be our undoing. and...

The nagging feeling I have is pessimism though because we have more to lose than they do. and...

Derby games are often hotly contested matches where the formbook goes out of the window.

Remind me, who is shitting it and getting their excuses in early?

“Billy the pig will start, I happened to be out in the car on Sunday and he (Billy) was doing the ‘expert summarising’ for the Donny v Scunny game, no way he would have been doing that if he was out injured.

Yeah, yeah. We rested our strikers v. Norwich because - of course - three points against Wendy is worth more than three against Norwich. And, of course, holding a microphone is the same as playing 90 minutes of high-tempo football. You thick fucking plank.

It's just another game to us. If they win, they'll still be oinking about it in 38 years and snapping up Monday's souvenir issue of The Star.

“Its hard to believe these people walk amongst us.
You can always spot a pig a mile off. Utter, utter scrubbers.

Yeah, look out for the obese, tattooed middle-aged paedophile who's our most prominent supporter.

200w.gif

Utter, utter cunts.

Last edited:

They remind me of the Tories at the last election. Taking it all for granted and laughing at Corbyn.

So if that analogy is correct. It will be a draw. With us coming out more popular
But Corbyn and Labour lost...I don't get the analogy..

I find it odd it how they think that their classy team means that they are all automatically classy human beings and we are nothing but pond life.

Fucking classy? There's a reason the place is full of tat shops and bookies. There's a reason there is fuck all in the way of quality shops up there. They can just about get their fat arses into their fucking 52 plate Picasso's and drive up to Sainbsurys, the nearest they'll get to any quality.

Fucking classy? There's a reason the place is full of tat shops and bookies. There's a reason there is fuck all in the way of quality shops up there. They can just about get their fat arses into their fucking 52 plate Picasso's and drive up to Sainbsurys, the nearest they'll get to any quality.

That's why the tram terminates there. It's the end of the fucking world.

So classy that their fans have murdered two innocent people since 1993.

Yet they get all weepy when I mention Sid getting clobbered at Hartlepool.

Brilliant stuff. Didn't get me angry at all.

If anyway representative of the average 'pig in the street' view of themselves and us, it's a staggering indictment of their delusional hubris.

The whole club is a case study in arrogance based on the sum total of fuck all.

So very glad I'm a Blade.

I am so angry after reading that. My piss is boiling.

Please, please, please, let us turn them over. I don't want to come away from that shithole at 3pm saying how well we played and on another day... blah blah blah. I want to beat them, in their own back yard, because let's face it, none of their fans expect it. They have all got their blinkers on and think that we're cloggers.

Are you really angry? I just laughed all the way through my lunch break, it was absolutely priceless reading that lot!

thanks Roygbiv great to read even if you had to get on the dirty side. as few have said we got a few realistic comments & majority of idiots. i heard a few saying this is our biggest game in many years i thought if only utd had been in 2 major domestic semi finals & played man utd at old Trafford in last few years. also if you want a game where we had huge pressure & build up to a game look no further than oxford last season. that was the biggest must win league game since wigan in premier league & we won that. yes we are underdogs & them underestimating us is fine by me

“Hope we put the team sheet in at 1.59pm.”

that guys going to get a shock, if he thinks its a 3pm kickoff probally on a Saturday as well. but deserves it because how as fan of either side can you not know when it kicking off, there are people where I work who aren't interested in football the other 44 games of the season who are watching this game & know it kicks off at 1:15pm

The only manager I can remember making that sort of mistake was Bryan Robson when he said “Its just another game”, don’t believe he lasted long after that “

surely no manager would be that stupid say that again after the disaster that was Bryan Robson, oh wait:D

On their preparations for the derby, Carvalhal said: “It will be a normal week like we have done in the past. It [United] is the next game that we play in the competition

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...tries-to-keep-a-lid-on-the-hype-1-8762122/amp

Here's a quote that's not included in Roy's "Pre-Match View From":

"I'm dreading it........"
"But we've got 5 strikers out injured"
"Good job!!"

Members of your family/extended family tend to be a bit more honest with each other.

Back
Top Bottom