Paul Mitchell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

HarryHaslam

Reaction score
Paul is recovering from a heart attack and is doing well I am told. Positive words that are spoken on forums social media etc usually get back to a person and I am sure Paul would be pleased as punch we are all routing for him to get well. He has done a cracking job and is a very important member of Chris's team.

You may have been a blue once upon a time but you will always be a Blade now Paul, get well soon and find us that next gem!!

Poor lad, I hope it was a ‘minor’ one and he makes a full recovery.

Indeed
Warm wishes for a speedy recovery Paul

Get well soon Paul and rest up for a couple of months. December and January might be busy ;)

Paul is recovering from a heart attack and is doing well I am told. Positive words that are spoken on forums social media etc usually get back to a person and I am sure Paul would be pleased as punch we are all routing for him to get well. He has done a cracking job and is a very important member of Chris's team.

You may have been a blue once upon a time but you will always be a Blade now Paul, get well soon and find us that next gem!!

Not sure he and his family will agree with the last bit, they're still Wednesday, but nobody's perfect. My missis is mates with his missis Denise.

Best wishes and hoping for a speedy recovery. He's clearly a big part in our success from league one to the Premier league having helped find some absolute bargains! He helped Chesterfield get a pretty good side together and since he left they have fallen apart!

Was my manager at Earl 86’. He was as hard as nails.

a top top bloke.

Only just seen this thread and knew nothing about it.

Hope he makes a speedy recovery and no lasting issues other than maybe a few lifestyle changes.

If he's in the Northern I'll pop over with some grapes.

Get well soon Blade

Back
Top Bottom