Nicknames for Fans (you do not know)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

sheff_blade90

Reaction score
many years ago might be going back to Warnock robson era. because I haven't see him for least 10 years. I used to be sat near a guy who we would call beige trousers man, because every home game without fail he would wear the same beige trousers. he & this other guy where both large they sit on 3 seats between them, sometimes at Sheffield derbys it great entertainment to see them have to sit on 2 seats because of sell out

I worry about what others think. as can be a bit of loose cannon in celebration. lost count of injuires i caused myself others or things ive broke 😄

Billyblade

Stella-shrivelled member
Reaction score
The twins. I know who you mean. You'd think, that as grown men, they'd have individual style. But no, wear same clothes as each other.
Introduce yourself to them. They're alright really. They won't bite.;)
One is slightly taller than the other, that's Chris. His Brother's called Andy. I can only tell them apart due to their height difference and only if they're stood together because my system is that Christopher is a longer (taller) word than Andrew. you've got to have a system.
I know them from when they used to be colleagues of one of my best mates and they used to join us for a pre-match drink. My mate used to call them the Meerkats 😂

Rusty view

Reaction score
One is slightly taller than the other, that's Chris. His Brother's called Andy. I can only tell them apart due to their height difference and only if they're stood together because my system is that Christopher is a longer (taller) word than Andrew. you've got to have a system.
I know them from when they used to be colleagues of one of my best mates and they used to join us for a pre-match drink. My mate used to call them the Meerkats 😂
We called them Tongy twins due them looking slightly like Micharl Tonge....well they did when i were pissed up in Sportsman back in the day. Always seemed nice lads

Billyblade

Stella-shrivelled member
Reaction score
We called them Tongy twins due them looking slightly like Micharl Tonge....well the did when were pissed up in Sportsman
You must have been pissed 😂. Unless there's more than one set :eek:

I saw a film called Tongy Twins once. I had to turn it off when my Mum walked in

Harry's Game

Reaction score
The “Kill him” man

Bloke who sat near me on the kop for about 10 years in the mid 90s to early 2000’s

Would at some point every game bellow out
DON’T JUST STAND THEERE KILL HIM” at one of our players, usually when the opposition were taking a throw in.

Jon Bon II

Here's Jonny!
Reaction score
Mick Adams' brother - Bloke who sits at the back of H. Gets in ten minutes late every match. Spitting image of Micky Adams, possibly some relation.
That made me remember - Gazza's Dad.

Bloke who used to stand on the kop behind us, who looked like an older Paul Gascoigne. For some reason, don't ask why, we thought that seeing him would guarantee us a win (???), so if we were losing or playing badly, me and my mate would be looking around, desperately trying to clock his fizzog in the crowd...

Steve Mackan

Greasy Wilder
Reaction score
The bloke who I once accidentally spat bits of chewed pear on his bald head cos I laughed at a the worst corner United had ever taken during the Warnock era.

The I've gotta open up bloke who left every game early to open up a shop. Presume it was a sweet shop cos he always handed out Haribo.

Do 'im. To 'im. Don't foul him bloke.

TaipeiBlade

Reaction score
Going back a bit, haven't been to Brammall Lane since 2008 (Year I moved abroad).

But when I went, there were a few me and my mate had nicknames for.

Vince: He was just a normal guy but he had Vince McMahons hair

Ah Man: When someone had a shot that went miles over and evetyone shouted "Ahhhh!" He kept shouting it by himself for like a minute after.

The brothers: Two brothers, might be twins. Looked similar but one a bit shorter and slightly bolder. They were always annoyed.

Trousers: Didnt sit near us we saw him waiting for the bus going home. His trousers were always falling down.

Annoying kid: He was an annoying kid who badgered his dad with annoying questions and comments.

raimond

Reaction score
Anger Issues- self explanatory

Just 'coz yer Dad's hard- little attention seeker swaggering about like anyone gives a shit, just coz his Dad's an 80's hard lad in a bomber jacket

Colin Hunt- another attention seeker, constantly turning round to everyone and shouting stuff out. Thinks he's fucking hilarious. Is in no possible way at all fucking hilarious.

The Gimps- a whole family, been going years and have somehow, in all those years, never learnt an effing thing about football. But still experts.

Apart from that, they're all sound, so I'm back there this year, to continue to take the piss out of these. Who probably all
call me 'Shitehawk'

Wapping Blade

Reaction score
Posted this before but “God” who used to stand near us on The Kop. Nothing we ever did was good enough for him, just stood there with his arms crossed and tutted no matter what happened on the pitch.

Rusty view

Reaction score
You must have been pissed 😂. Unless there's more than one set :eek:

I saw a film called Tongy Twins once. I had to turn it off when my Mum walked in
Pissed. It was my mate who made the name up. They were regular on the sportsman away day coach.

Those were the days. Some cracking days out. No points back then

Minty

Reaction score
Crap Motty.........self explanatory really.

Spends the entire match saying what's going on and spouting shite analysis. Give it a fucking rest..........please.

VwBlade

Reaction score
Pretty tall, dark hair and err.. facially challenged? If so they used to have ST's on the Kop in the early-mid 2000's
Is that the two who were pictured on tv with the visit Malta shirts on and a pig fan photoshopped it to say "Eat Malta"?

VwBlade

Reaction score
What about the Fat Family, can anyone remember them? Not seen them for ages, by all account they had all attained a spectacular level of derangement. Used to see them all over, entertaining to observe from a distance but you would never want to get in to close contact with them. I can remember Fat Mother once screaming racist abuse at a Scunthorpe player at Glanford Park. Nice people
If this is who I think it is they used to sit behind me on the Kop. The three of them once got in a massive row over calling a forest player a scab due to a family member having worked down the pits 😂😂

BettingBlade

Reaction score
About 10 years ago or so, we used to have Mr Grimsdale in front of us on the south stand. Always wore a flat cap and constantly up and gesticulating at basically anything. Glad he went in the end. Ended up watching him more than the game.

VwBlade

Reaction score
Learn the fucking rules 😂 used to sit near an oldish bloke at the back of the Kop. Would shout "Learn the fucking rules!" at the ref every time a decision went against us. Would also occasionally scream "YOOR GUD ARENT YER" every time an opposing player skied a shot from distance 😂😂

Slacky1889

Reaction score
I know “the twins” they’re my brother-in-law’s. Great lads and you’ll struggle to find more loyal blades than them two!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom