Nicknames for Fans (you do not know)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ain't seen annoying face for years.
Trying to escape him was difficult once engaged.
One geezer in BLUT v Blackpool years ago, droning on about tactics to the point I fled at half time and found a vantage point where I looked down, pitying the next victim.
Used to have one near us on the kop, couldnt watch the match due to his constant need to talk tactics. Happily fucked off to the South Stand after promotion to the Prem and hasn’t returned

Good old Bev, comments on the Blades games as though she's an expert. But base's her knowledge on purely listening to radio Sheffield
She said a good one earlier about "Norwood having a brilliant shot"
Saw it all the way then I take it! 😂

i will preface it with i really like everyone i who sit around. but there is a guy behind me who amuses me even if his own family/friends call him the "merchant of doom" & i didnt know john fleck left. but i think he's said "welcome back john fleck" 10 times this season 😁

There was a guy I used to sit next to on middle of the kop I called ‘Mr Intense.’ He wore a United training jacket, never spoke to me, had a stopwatch and used to time the injury time. I tried to engage him in conversation.

He has since moved away from me lower down on the kop.

i will preface it with i really like everyone i who sit around. but there is a guy behind me who amuses me even if his own family/friends call him the "merchant of doom" & i didnt know john fleck left. but i think he's said "welcome back john fleck" 10 times this season 😁
The old Jimmy/Johnny bullshit popularised by Wilder.

There was a guy I used to sit next to on middle of the kop I called ‘Mr Intense.’ He wore a United training jacket, never spoke to me, had a stopwatch and used to time the injury time. I tried to engage him in conversation.

Referee aspirations. Slowly gravitating towards the pitch. One day you'll see him reff'ing a game.:)

Tourettes no teeth Mansfield scruffy twat.. On the kop one of a family of scruffy foul mouthed twats.. Sorry for stooping to thier level UTB

Groper Girl - aged early 20s, she walked along an entire block / row on the kop and had a feel / grab of each blokes cock, including mine. It was before kick off so everyone was standing.
The old man a few seats down had a right smile on his face. I was just stunned.

Didn’t see her again - maybe it was for a bet.

The Wanker. South stand gangway G. Near the front. Baldish head. Walks down to seat throwing random wanker signs at away fans. Randomly stands up to throw a wanker sign at nobody. Guess what, i think he is actually a wanker
Also statto the spaz. She is on Bbc sports every 2 mins checking stats, keeps refreshing the app when we score, then looks puzzled at scoreboard, why does scoreboard say we scored and app hasn’t yet, she just cant get her head around it. Fucking spaz !

Last edited:
The Wanker. South stand gangway G. Near the front. Baldish head. Walks down to seat throwing random wanker signs at away fans. Randomly stands up to throw a wanker sign at nobody. Guess what, i think he is actually a wanker

Very aware of this bloke. I particularly enjoy his half-hearted approach when leaving, often doing a no-look wank gesture as he trudges past “Sheff United Hallelujah Man” on his way to the exit.

Very aware of this bloke. I particularly enjoy his half-hearted approach when leaving, often doing a no-look wank gesture as he trudges past “Sheff United Hallelujah Man” on his way to the exit.
thats wanker man i mentioned in my post

mr boring i used to sit on the kop and he would always try to strike up a conversation got so bad i moved ;)

'Smackhead' BL end of John Street. Wears grey sweatpants and spends the entire game mouthing at away fans and calling them smackheads, who in turn call him a smackhead, which gets him really upset (probably because he is one).

'North Face' sits in front of gangway H John Street. Head to toe North Face, and he's like 50. Son's ugly too.

Groper Girl - aged early 20s, she walked along an entire block / row on the kop and had a feel / grab of each blokes cock, including mine. It was before kick off so everyone was standing.

I bet that's why you bought a season ticket!!?

Any chance you can tell me the row and block just in case she decides to come back?

There's 'Mr 6 pints' in the SS near us in A block. Brings his lad up to the seats a few rows behind us for about 30 mins before KI then fucks off to the bar and emerges after half time absolutely battered. Top parenting.

Bloke sits behind where I used to sit in kop before I moved over here. I think his names Steve but not sure.

He has 4 phrases:
GEDDINTERM
THEE SHIT THESE
<insert colour> and <other colour> BASTARDS
FIGHT FORRIT
and my personal favourite which only ever came out maybe twice a season when the ref made a poor decision: I OPE YER BREAKS FAIL ON YER WAY HOME YA CUNT.

[The Haircut Heckler]

Sits in front of me,does’nt say much but comes alive at the sight of opposition players with haircuts out of the ordinary.
Last 2 outbursts were……
“Not seen a haircut like that since Bobby from Dallas” and “You‘re just a John Mathews throwback”.

Does he sit with the ‘Snipers Nightmare’ and ‘Keth’? 😉
You've got it. Tried to put the YouTube of it on but useless at owt like that. Funniest thing I've heard in ages.
Keth is a killer🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom