Message from Rooks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rooks

Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone who posted a message supporting me over my pending departure from Bramall Lane over the past few days.

I've had a lengthy chat with Kevin McCabe this morning regarding my situation at The Lane.

The resulting conversation is that he wants me to stay at Bramall Lane and to continue "Being Mick Rooker"

So I'm delighted to let you know that you will still see me around and once again, thank you.

bartman

Reaction score
Great news,Mick. Only met you once and you helped me out .

So pleased you will remain part of the club

AlienWoodward

Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone who posted a message supporting me over my pending departure from Bramall Lane over the past few days.

I've had a lengthy chat with Kevin McCabe this morning regarding my situation at The Lane.

The resulting conversation is that he wants me to stay at Bramall Lane and to continue "Being Mick Rooker"

So I'm delighted to let you know that you will still see me around and once again, thank you.
Brilliant news Mick !!

Linz

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We'll have to get on to the shirt printers to cancel that order of "Save our Rooks" t-shirts then...

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With that in mind Rooks, I'll see you at some stage next week :)

Glad to hear it.

nort

Reaction score

Great news Mick!! John Nortcliff!!!

chipsncake

Reaction score
Fantastic! This is the best (and probably only) good news that has come out of Bramall Lane for a long while, and can't help but feel the support Mick has had on here and elsewhere has been a major factor in Mr McCabe's "U" turn.

Maybe, just maybe, once the transfer deadline has passed, and Monty and Cressy have found pastures new, we can draw a line in the sand and start heading in the right direction. Or is it too much to ask the owner to re-engage with the fans and come up with a strategy we are able to believe in?

metalblade

Something's got to give
Reaction score
That is wonderful news Mick ............... and it does show McCabe has a bit of common sense after all. that is unless he wants you to be his driver because you can't drive for shit mate, having said that two of the wrecked cars I rebuild for you were rear enders :D :D:D again fantastic news.

stannyblade

Shoreham boys we are here.
Reaction score
Finally something good to happen. Nice one mick

SwissBlade

Reaction score
Brilliant News! I personally hope to see "Mr Sheffield United" around for many years to come.

Now where are my shoes!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom