Media coverage.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ShorehamRevolution

Reaction score
From 2 mins on quest and 30 seconds on sky sports Saturday evening goals round up a few years ago to the premier league and how relentless it is too !
If the average person works 9-5, and sleeps between 11pm and 7am that leaves 8 hours free, take away the commute to work, cooking and preparing meals, taking a shit, shower and other amenities let’s say it leaves you with 5 hours of catching up with the premier league and Sheffield United in the media. That’s 35 hours a week.
The debate on Sky sports is one hour long and is on 4 times a week. The premier league review is an hour long and on once a week. Premier league world and match pack are both 30 mins long and on once a week, football heaven is on for an hour every weeknight that’s 5 hours, the Saturday social is an hour long, soccer am is one and a half hours and Jeff’s soccer Saturday buildup is 3 hours long. Match of the day is 1 hour and 20 mins, match of the day 2 is 1 hour 15 mins. This leaves me with 15 hours spare. i need a new hobby. Any suggestions? Maybe I could start threads on here?

From 2 mins on quest and 30 seconds on sky sports Saturday evening goals round up a few years ago to the premier league and how relentless it is too !
If the average person works 9-5, and sleeps between 11pm and 7am that leaves 8 hours free, take away the commute to work, cooking and preparing meals, taking a shit, shower and other amenities let’s say it leaves you with 5 hours of catching up with the premier league and Sheffield United in the media. That’s 35 hours a week.
The debate on Sky sports is one hour long and is on 4 times a week. The premier league review is an hour long and on once a week. Premier league world and match pack are both 30 mins long and on once a week, football heaven is on for an hour every weeknight that’s 5 hours, the Saturday social is an hour long, soccer am is one and a half hours and Jeff’s soccer Saturday buildup is 3 hours long. Match of the day is 1 hour and 20 mins, match of the day 2 is 1 hour 15 mins. This leaves me with 15 hours spare. i need a new hobby. Any suggestions? Maybe I could start threads on here?
You appear not to have allowed any time to actually go and watch a match (and add a few more minutes if you want to take in the light show pre-match).

You appear not to have allowed any time to actually go and watch a match (and add a few more minutes if you want to take in the light show pre-match).

that was the actual point of my thread but I went “off on one” no wonder we have armchair fans these days. I went through a period of 2/3 months under Adkins where I didn’t go despite having a season ticket and it’s like getting stuck in a Rut. Mr wilder healed this feeling that came over me though.

that was the actual point of my thread but I went “off on one” no wonder we have armchair fans these days. I went through a period of 2/3 months under Adkins where I didn’t go despite having a season ticket and it’s like getting stuck in a Rut. Mr wilder healed this feeling that came over me though.
My only justification for going during the Adkins era (apart from if I've paid for something I'm too mean to miss it) is that the more you suffer in the bad times, the more you enjoy the good times. I truly believe that. And it also means you can't go shopping on a Saturday afternoon...

You surely need to allow for 60 minutes of masturbation each day?

Of course, you could combine that with watching the Blades’ highlights.

Was watching BBC breakfast just now and they were talking about racism in football. An interview with Mourinho was followed by a clip of Wilder giving his views on the matter.
Wow! When was a Blades manager ever featured on a subject that wasn't directly related to the club!?
We're certainly on the media's radar now👍

Was watching BBC breakfast just now and they were talking about racism in football. An interview with Mourinho was followed by a clip of Wilder giving his views on the matter.
Wow! When was a Blades manager ever featured on a subject that wasn't directly related to the club!?
We're certainly on the media's radar now👍
They wanted a straight forward no bullshit opinion. Who else? 😊

Can you list me the days and times please. Much respect X 😀

UTMB

Back
Top Bottom