Lyd Mousset

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There'll be no excuse if any player has ignored the club's instructions. The fact that they're at home is an unwelcome intrusion, not a reason to abuse their responsibilities to the club. The players are well paid, and by now they'll all understand their obligations. If this is something they choose to ignore then they'll lose all empathy from those of us who support the club. However, I know Lys is being singled out, but there was the recent revelation of how his own domestic situation impacted on his life, so I think we need to cut the guy a little slack before viewing his life in black and white terms. He's shown that he's capable of delivering at this level, and given the scarcity of quality attacking players perhaps a more considered approach would be more constructive and offer longterm help to a player who has the potential to be one of this club's prized assets.
Well he should start by getting rid of that stupid orange car he drives and concentrate on his career rather than showing the world how rich he thinks he is.

Well he should start by getting rid of that stupid orange car he drives and concentrate on his career rather than showing the world how rich he thinks he is.

Bert, in principle there's a lot in what you suggest that I agree with...but, and this isn't offering any excuses for his behaviour, if the worst he's done is own a loud car that annoys or irritates then I'd suggest he's not exactly villain of the week.

Young footballer earns a decent wedge and sometimes, maybe often, they spend it on stupid acquisitions that anger the older generation. It happens to all young players. They're signed because of their potential to play football, not because they're the smartest or have an abundance of commonsense. What they choose to do with their money is their affair, but please don't think I disagree with you, it's just that sometimes I think that those on the outside hold young players to a higher standard of behaviour than they would anyone else.

By it's very nature football is a closed shop, the standards that apply to the behaviour of players is often different to that of those of us who scrape by on a moderate income. Often this antipathy towards young players is based on envy bordering on irritation, I get that, but if that's all it is surely it's worth focusing on more significant matters.

I think you can legitimately have a pop at him for the way he treats his body but he can drive whatever he wants as long as he drives it in accordance with the law.

I think you can legitimately have a pop at him for the way he treats his body but he can drive whatever he wants as long as he drives it in accordance with the law.
He's clearly not getting any sensible advice, or not listening. No wonder a large percentage of footballers go bankrupt after retiring.

He can drive whatever he wants and he doesn't 'think' he's rich... he is.
You can have a nice car and not be a full weight. The two don't go hand in hand.

Bet the club are real proud of him, his attitude is disgraceful to be honest.

Can see exactly why Bournemouth fans were happy to get rid, looks like he put it in initially, then reverted to type.
I think if the club had as big a problem as you suggest he wouldn't even make the bench

I think if the club had as big a problem as you suggest he wouldn't even make the bench
He's heading that way though, he's gone from impact sub, to starter, back to impact sub and now he's not even getting 2 mins (the last 2 games he was stripped and ready to come on and still didn't).

As oppose to wanking themselves off to a fat loafer? He's not the first person to have had a couple of setbacks in his life and he wont be the last. People need to stop making excuses for him.
What a load of bollocks

Lys does seem to have a most "un-Wilder" like attitude to diet and training. Watching highlights of early season games, he looks absolutely fantastic. However, you can see why Bournemouth eventually gave up on him. Hope that he can live up to his potential, but at the minute, an impact sub seems to be his best chance.
Did Bournemouth give up on him ? Must have missed that bit.

Really concerned about Sharp's attitude. Why has a professional sportsman got all that alcohol in his house? Disgusts me that he's left the garage door open as well so everyone can see his cars and how rich he is.

Let's stick Mousset on the list of young, gifted and black footballers that have been described by United fans as having an 'attitude problem'.

How about if his fitness issues are absolutely nothing to do with the work he puts in? How about if he has a flashy car but is the nicest lad you could ever wish to meet? That's far too complicated for on here, he must just be a lazy prick.

😞

Really concerned about Sharp's attitude. Why has a professional sportsman got all that alcohol in his house? Disgusts me that he's left the garage door open as well so everyone can see his cars and how rich he is.

Let's stick Mousset on the list of young, gifted and black footballers that have been described by United fans as having an 'attitude problem'.

How about if his fitness issues are absolutely nothing to do with the work he puts in? How about if he has a flashy car but is the nicest lad you could ever wish to meet? That's far too complicated for on here, he must just be a lazy prick.

😞

How many actually know what his physical condition is? When did those images appear? Is he overweight now?

Let’s be honest, nobody knows the answers apart from the club, but hey, let’s not miss a chance to dig out a player because we’re stuck at home with fuck all to do
His own teammates regularly single him out for being the worst trainer at the club. A player seemingly unable to complete 90 minutes and apparently falling down the pecking order as the season progressed. He might be a nice lad, so what? No one's digging him out through boredom. He's getting stick about the way he seemingly looks after himself.

His own teammates regularly single him out for being the worst trainer at the club. A player seemingly unable to complete 90 minutes and apparently falling down the pecking order as the season progressed. He might be a nice lad, so what? No one's digging him out through boredom. He's getting stick about the way he seemingly looks after himself.

I've only ever heard players say Oli McBurnie is the worst trainer.

So what are his stats?

If anyone thinks Lys Mousset trawls through this forum looking for something to be upset about I think you know very little.
Good swerve there,

I know that you haven’t got a clue about the question you’ve conveniently ignored....

So what are his stats, or are we reduced to your guesswork again?

Good swerve there,

I know that you haven’t got a clue about the question you’ve conveniently ignored....

So what are his stats, or are we reduced to your guesswork again?
Stats for what? Time on the pitch? Goals per minute on pitch? Times subbed for blowing through arse? Visits per week to McDonald's? You can make stats say anything you want. What's your point?

Weight? BMI? The stats you can’t make anything out of?

Can you?

Right, I suggest that we give it a rest to avoid boring the arse off everybody, it’s gone far enough and I’ll take my share of the blame for that, hope you agree..👍

Weight? BMI? The stats you can’t make anything out of?

Can you?

Right, I suggest that we give it a rest to avoid boring the arse off everybody, it’s gone far enough and I’ll take my share of the blame for that, hope you agree..👍
No problem. Feel free to respond but regarding stats, they weren't around to any sort of level in the 60s, 70s, 80s compared to now but you could still make a judgement with your eyes as to what you were seeing. No hard feelings, have a good evening 👍🏻

No problem. Feel free to respond but regarding stats, they weren't around to any sort of level in the 60s, 70s, 80s compared to now but you could still make a judgement with your eyes as to what you were seeing. No hard feelings, have a good evening 👍🏻
No damage done, stay safe mate

Back
Top Bottom