Match Thread Leeds United v The Mighty Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Basham work rate is second to none, but with that ball at his feet.

Kept it tight. 0-0 at half time.

We have to bring Duffy or dowell on for basham sooner rather than later and push on a bit more or its only a matter of time until Leeds score.

I hope he keeps the back 5 as is and leaves cranie on and doesn't put basham (who is already having a poor game) back into defence.

If we start to play football at anytime we could sneak a win , if Weeds manage to hit the target for the first time we will lose !

Its just not clicked for us but it might in the 2nd half (cant be much worse TBH ) . Still in it and were playing crap !!!

Good news is

Leeds were at their best
We didn’t concede
We showed attacking promise towards the end of the half
We have a fantastic manager who is very good at making impacting changes
We have 45 more minutes to turn a point into 3

Wilder won’t change this at half time, he’ll try and nullify them again in the first 15 in the second half, then he may make the change, let’s just hope Leeds don’t score in that time....first goal wins this game....

You can see why Basham is in there as he’s made probably the best piece of defending that half to track back and stop what looked like a clear goalscoring chance. Unfortunately he’s offering nothing punishing going forward – Leeds are happy to mark Norwood out of the game and allow the rest time on the ball to lose it. We haven’t as a result been able to build from the back at get the wingbacks or centrebacks up to support.

We’ve defended well to this point, and Leeds those last 15 mins looked a bit like Brentford late-on midweek – starting to get frustrated, over hitting balls forward, making mistakes.

Fingers crossed wilder changes something because how we are playing is just hanging on

Basham work rate is second to none, but with that ball at his feet.

Is it just coincedence but almost every time the ball goes near Basham he mis places his pass.
He does seem to be having a poor game. Again Crainie seems to be playing well.

can i just i say that atmosphere hasnt been any different to Brentford. they had their quiet periods as well

I know there's every chance we might lose this game, but I fucking love this team of ours.

I know there's every chance we might lose this game, but I fucking love this team of ours.

Agree, although we’ve had spells under cosh with the defence under big pressure.
But has anyone noticed that Henderson has yet to make a single save.

Parts of the pitch look like a swimming pool, the ball is very slow on the floor because of it.

Get the fuck in you beautiful bastard Blades.

Fucking dirty Leeds diving and crowding all game and then imploding at the end.

Peacock-Falafel in for the next three and Jannssen injured?

Let's just have a look at that table OMFG!

Well that's put us in a great position, let's go on and finish the job now :D

Can't believe some of you,Basham involved in everything . Only one who's involved while others are hiding, didn't you see the brilliant touch to deny them on the edge of the area

Back
Top Bottom