Last Man Standing 17/18 III - Week 8

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jim Chimmerney

Can hear the 'Cod Army' roar from his back garden
Reaction score
Well, I have to say I'm disappointed in the complete lack of faith in the RAWW :rolleyes:

(anyone who mentions the word jinx is instantly disqualified :))

Good luck all............

LMS1718_3_8.png

Foxy can you pin please, cheers.

MjAxMy1lMjNhMTc3NDFkMWFmYzUz.png

WACAW :D

We're all cowards arent we?! ;)

Cowards that win lol

Smug about not beating Pigs, definite grounds for disqualification :eek:

Just didnt want to suffer the double whammy..I was yelling at the screen last night watching the game for the Blades and at the players to make some movement when the gaps appeared in the Piggies back line.

Never expected this to happen haha...

Epic stuff..

Jota missed an open goal as well from 2 yards out for Wolves just to make spongebobblade feel even better..they hit the bar and had one disallowed as well.

Yep.
Roll over it is then. All back in.
The other option is to start again with Forum admin being the winner.
I suggest you put it to a vote to those taking part in this times competition.

Right, let's go to 2 picks this week, all in by Thursday as usual please. As ever, 2nd only comes into play if no clear winner after the 1st.

So they are all out but get to stay in? They all lost but they get a second life but those that went out earlier only have one! Seems a bit unfair to me.
The forum should be the winner in this case.
All money to the running of the forum is the right thing to do.

Right, let's go to 2 picks this week, all in by Thursday as usual please. As ever, 2nd only comes into play if no clear winner after the 1st.

So they are all out but get to stay in? They all lost but they get a second life but those that went out earlier only have one! Seems a bit unfair to me.

Fair point but them's the rules, have been since Brownie's 1st comp. We can maybe change the rule for the next one if everyone agrees.

I can see your point but on the other hand we have picked 7 consecutive winners compared to your 1. That wouldn’t be fair to start on an even keel again would it? Yes of course it’s easy for me to say but the rules must have been thought out beforehand and I’d be in agreement even if I was in your position. It’s unfair on Jim too when he’s only following what’s been set before him

I can see your point but on the other hand we have picked 7 consecutive winners compared to your 1. That wouldn’t be fair to start on an even keel again would it? Yes of course it’s easy for me to say but the rules must have been thought out beforehand and I’d be in agreement even if I was in your position. It’s unfair on Jim too when he’s only following what’s been set before him
I agree with boo radley , on this occasion. :D

Back
Top Bottom