Player Suggestion Jordan Ibe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The Vicar

Reaction score
Cost a lot from Liverpool & has been atrocious - a loose cannon who looks like he is going down the Berahino route into oblivion. I think he is out of contract in the summer.

CW and AK could just be the people to turn him round. Another RM or JR, a small gamble for possibly a large return?

Cost a lot from Liverpool & has been atrocious - a loose cannon who looks like he is going down the Berahino route into oblivion. I think he is out of contract in the summer.

CW and AK could just be the people to turn him round. Another RM or JR, a small gamble for possibly a large return?

Let's not make a virtue out of a necessity. We've brought in players like Morrison, Rodwell, etc, due to restricted funds, not because we're building Wilder's Home for Waifs and Strays. I'm not against taking gambles like this again in the future if CWAK thinks it makes sense, but I hope the signings of Berge and Retsos mean we're moving to a different type of recruitment.

The bloke who’s getting done for crashing his Bentley? The one scousers have said is proof that Bournemouth don’t carry out proper due diligence?

He’s a winger. We don’t play with wingers. Close thread.

Perhaps we can have Solanke in a double deal. 35m that pair cost.

I could pick 2 league 1 players out of a hat and they'd make a better go at it than these 2.

If we are talking Bournemouth Nathan Ake has got decent raw materials, in terms of athleticism and skill but I wonder if he's got the desire to do no nonsense defensive work/positioning skillset.

Back
Top Bottom