John Lundstram

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Much needed victory at the weekend Luke, both goals scored by a player we thought was signing on loan a while BA k but his agent ###### it all up for him. I believ you have got a 'local derby' this week too ?

Hi gents, Ox fan here just wondering how our former boys are getting on? always had soft spot for yous when Wilder took over, top guy and great to see he's fully kicked on now.

Noticed Lunny and JW are hardly making bench is that injuries or just out of favour?

Lundstram is just not quite up to standard to be a regular first teamer but still decent cover for us. I would have liked us to sign Ledson instead.

Wright is solid and could still do a job for us now but I think his age is catching up with him a bit.

Always wondered what some of your fans animosity is towards Chris Wilder?

Much needed victory at the weekend Luke, both goals scored by a player we thought was signing on loan a while BA k but his agent ###### it all up for him. I believ you have got a 'local derby' this week too ?
Yes did see that on the deadline day video you guys put out, seemed a strange one now he's had to drop to bottom end league 1 for minutes on the clock (not that I'm complaining currently saving our league 1 status) . Yes we have to make do with Wycombe whilst our friends down the A420 enjoy league 2 for a little longer.

Lundstram is just not quite up to standard to be a regular first teamer but still decent cover for us. I would have liked us to sign Ledson instead.

Wright is solid and could still do a job for us now but I think his age is catching up with him a bit.

Always wondered what some of your fans animosity is towards Chris Wilder?

Yes always felt Ledson was ahead of Lunny, not too sure how he's getting on at Preston but started last week so I'm guessing he's still progressing which is great to see.

Can see both sides of the story with the feelings towards Wilder. He left us for Northampton 3/4 way through season when we seemed to be on course for promotion, which looking back we were punching, below average team and no funds. Which is why Wilder jumped ship no funds and contract up at the end of the season. From what I heard was nice little earner at the time with Northampton. Shame he reacted badly towards Oxford fans couple times but cant blame him really after abuse he received.

Wouldn't surprise me if he yous are sniffing round Gavin Whyte for next season, was speaking to Micky Lewis, Wilders old no 2 and he said number of clubs have been keeping tabs on him.

Back
Top Bottom