Player Suggestion Jack Wilshere

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

On the plus side it’s another 20mins so that’s nearly 330, another half an hour and it’ll be 4 league games worth.

Sadly predictable. The question is whether his lack of impact is down to a lack of fitness or him just being crap now.

No, I think given his ongoing treatment and physio costs, a couple of million signing on fee and a 80-100k wage isn’t beyond the bounds of possibility.

Haha you got schooled because you did your Maths wrong now you've doubled down digging a hole making even more ridiculous comments, absolutely classic

Haha you got schooled because you did your Maths wrong now you've doubled down digging a hole making even more ridiculous comments, absolutely classic
There’s a reason I used the words “total outlay” rather than just wages. There’s not really another explanation. Sorry if it spoils your victory wank cos you genuinely thought you’d finally landed a blow.

There’s a reason I used the words “total outlay” rather than just wages. There’s not really another explanation. Sorry if it spoils your victory wank cos you genuinely thought you’d finally landed a blow.

Even with 'total outlay' your comment is hilariously outrageous. So if he was on 100k for 6 months that's £2.4 million in wages. Let's say he gets a £2 million signing on fee.

So that means you are suggesting his physio bills, which the club pays (not insurance etc.) would amount to £1.6 million?

I've got a live one here, now should I let you off the hook? ;)

Even with 'total outlay' your comment is hilariously outrageous. So if he was on 100k for 6 months that's £2.4 million in wages. Let's say he gets a £2 million signing on fee.

So that means you are suggesting his physio bills, which the club pays (not insurance etc.) would amount to £1.6 million?

I've got a live one here, now should I let you off the hook? ;)
It’s really not, by using the lowest examples you got close so you’re already scraping, but by all means crack on (or off, whichever is more relevant).
Of course insurance would count to the clubs outlay, as would agent fees.
I was talking the true full cost of bringing him to the club as that’s the total outlay.

It’s really not, by using the lowest examples you got close so you’re already scraping, but by all means crack on (or off, whichever is more relevant).

Lowest example? You mean the highest?

The same room as anyone who thought he would have been a good signing for us

Along with anyone who thought he would have been worse than Lundstram and Norwood in our midfield this season

Well he's available again, worth a punt?

;)
Not with us retaining Norwood, and you've got to ask the question why have Bournemouth released him. I'll admit I was keen for us to take him on trial, but if they've released him then presumably he's done nothing special there. Think we need someone younger/fitter to challenge Norwood next season.

Jack Whilshere is no better than the 35 year old we have been linked to, but if its stop gap players we’re after, might as well give it a crack FFS.

If he hasn't found a club somewhere by now, it's presumably yet another fitness issue or his wage demands are daft. Or he's just shit now.

What a player in his day and only 28. If he could get anything like to where he was he'd be a cracking creative player for us.

West Ham don't want him, and with only a year left on his contract the fee shouldn't be an issue. Wages and fitness will, if he takes a cut and WHU pay some of it off and if he's good to pass a medical then could really add something to our midfield.
Let's face it it wouldn't take much to our midfield ... what midfield 🙄

Back
Top Bottom