Player Suggestion Jack Wilshere

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Well I'd wager that an unfit Wilshere would be an improvement for our midfield.

Wilder would probably not want a big name player like that at the club I would guess.

I think with our current midfield players, the owner owes it to the team/fans/Wilder to invest this window. Not saying throw out a wad of cash, but at least bring in one or two reinforcements. This is getting embarrassing.....

Don’t forget to post on here every time he scores.

And apparently on 50k/week. It once again shines a light on the crazy and, frankly, immoral wage demands of these PL players.
Yep, an unfit squad player living off former glories is a millionaire every 5 months. How the hell did football ever get to this ?

Great achievement against L2 opposition, wow, fantastic!

Still a class finish, Manchester City barely beat a League 2 team the other night.

I thought Wilshere wasn't match fit according to some on here?

Bournemouth still not going up. A waste of money

So a player who helps a team win games is a waste of money if the teams doesn't get promoted?

Does that mean that all our signings this season are waste of money if we go down?

Does that mean that all our signings this season are waste of money if we go down?
No club will be buying Wilshire from Bournemouth.

The players we have signed last summer will still under contract at the club so they still bring a fee if we sell them

No club will be buying Wilshire from Bournemouth.

The players we have signed last summer will still under contract at the club so they still bring a fee if we sell them

No club will be in for any players we bought this season. (discussion for another thread)

I think Wilshere would have admirers from the league above if he continues this vein of fitness and form. A pity, we could have him.

Back
Top Bottom