Player Suggestion Ipswich Pair (Wolfenden/Downes)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not sure why this escalated into a thing, Ricky says we should sign Retsos, Bladezz said we haven't seen enough yet.
Then argument.
It's a game of opinions, I'd say we haven't seen enough yet but by the end of the season we should of, one of the things we'll have gained from having a deferred season.
Nowt to fight about as such.

Not sure why this escalated into a thing, Ricky says we should sign Retsos, Bladezz said we haven't seen enough yet.
Then argument.
It's a game of opinions, I'd say we haven't seen enough yet but by the end of the season we should of, one of the things we'll have gained from having a deferred season.
Nowt to fight about as such.

Most importantly, CWAK will have seen plenty of Retsos. My gut feel is that he'll sign. I'm looking foeward to seeing him play.

Agree mate, it's on a par with those who belong to that gang mentality who call anyone they happen to dislike a pig, a paedo, or whatever term they consider to be the most offensive. I know we've had infiltration on here but it's the laziest smear I can think of to call someone a pig simply because they've disputed a point that's been made.

😳

😳

You may have a point, call it hypocrisy, or possibly call it development as we look back and appreciate why previous opinions are no longer relevant.

Now BB, you've clearly got time on your hands so why not research your own examples of the same......or have you never contradicted yourself? ;)

😳

Unless Zidane departs Madrid, I can see Pochettino going to Newcastle on the mega money they're supposed to be offering him.

The only place I could see CW leaving for would be Man Utd - either following OGS or his successor, as long as CW continues to perform miracles with Utd

Unless Zidane departs Madrid, I can see Pochettino going to Newcastle on the mega money they're supposed to be offering him.

The only place I could see CW leaving for would be Man Utd - either following OGS or his successor, as long as CW continues to perform miracles with Utd
I haven’t said owt about Wilder

You may have a point, call it hypocrisy, or possibly call it development as we look back and appreciate why previous opinions are no longer relevant.

Now BB, you've clearly got time on your hands so why not research your own examples of the same......or have you never contradicted yourself? ;)
Sorry, bit harsh but it amused me momentarily. I’d remove the link but I’ve missed the editing window as I had to take a call.
I’m in a bit of an arsey mood as I’ve been fucked about big time today.

Sorry, bit harsh but it amused me momentarily. I’d remove the link but I’ve missed the editing window as I had to take a call.
I’m in a bit of an arsey mood as I’ve been fucked about big time today.

S'alright BB, There's very little I take to heart so no worries mate. As you say, being fucked about can colour your mood, so I get why your post may have been a tad sour. I have days where, through pain, my mood is foul, yet no one will ever know, and why should they? I'm a great believer in the adage that if you wake up with the hump you don't take it to work. It's no one else's problem so sort it out yourself.

Hope you have a better ending to the day BB.

You better let the club know your deary concerns because they want to spend that sort of money on him too. He's already transferred for more.

We spent more on McBurnie btw. This isn't massive money now. Especially if as I propose he's one of only a couple substantial spends in this next window.
Can you remember this?

Going back to the topic of the thread, both players are way short of being able to play at Premier League standard at the moment.

Going back to the topic of the thread, both players are way short of being able to play at Premier League standard at the moment.

Ipswich can’t still be demanding the sort of fee for Wolfenden they were quoting around January.

If we’re still interested in him, I doubt he’ll want another season in League One either.

Same old transparent deliberately vague routine from Mr Dense.

Being as though you're the one with all guns blazing for some reason and you proposed this little pissing contest, why should I put any of my money on the line?

What we saying then big boy, 50 quid? 100? Or if you really want to swing that dick how about 500?

It’s swinging right now....

So your sending money to charity? That would be fantastic.

It’s swinging right now....

So your sending money to charity? That would be fantastic.

I would if I agreed to a bet but I never get sucked into pathetic forum wagers.

Same old transparent deliberately vague routine from Mr Dense.

What we saying then big boy, 50 quid? 100? Or if you really want to swing that dick how about 500?

Mr Dense it was you who wanted the wager..... you really are a silly boy.

Why sign him permanently in January along with the big spend on Berge when we can take him on loan first and have a look at him to make sure?

Here's what Retsos said in an interview with Greek media (can't find the link now):

Q: "What would you like to do after the summer? Stay in England?"

Retsos: "Yes, I would like to continue in England and Sheffield because he (Wilder) believes in me a lot. He has a plan for me and it's important to get games on my feet and get even better than I was."

I'd be surprised if we don't sign him.
Are you surprised?

If you remove a couple of ribs you might be able to suck yourself off after that bottle of champagne.
Very strange thing to say when you’ve proven to be talking nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom