Hi from Amsterdam!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

itsinyerblood

Reaction score
Hi guys,

It's been 2 weeks since I have left Sheffield and I have not posted here for a while and "only" managed to visit Bramall Lane 2 times during my exchange time in Sheffield but I just wanted to tell you that I have fallen in love with both Sheffield United as a club but also Sheffield as a city.

Sheffield United was part of the reason that I chose Sheffield as my exchange situation, but it's hard to call/consider yourself a true fan if you have never been to a game or the city. Even though I only visited Bramall lane 2 times during my stay (I was just sooo busy with my student life and visiting other football games) I really feel like I left as a true Blade.

Thanks to everyone who messaged me with tips/help etc. and I'm so pleased that we're doing so well at the moment. I might fly back to England later this year to visit another game (Watching the play-off final live at Wembley with all of you would be a dream, but I prefer direct promotion ;)

Side note apart from the Football, Sheffield truly is the best city I have ever lived in, even better than Amsterdam tbh. So grateful that I could be a part of your city for 5 months.

UTB!
Great that you enjoyed your time in Sheffield, even greater that you now represent SUFC in your part of the world.

I'm sure that if you asked nicely that you'd find a favourable response from a Blade on here who might accompany you to a game. If you can find a stream it's well worth watching the derby between the Blades and that other mob (think they call themselves Wednesday? ;)), it's sure to be a hell of a match so do yourself a favour and watch one of the best rivalries around.

You'll always be welcome on here, take care.

Rodley

Reaction score
How easy is it to get Ajax Amsterdam tickets Dutch Blades pal? Would love to get over to a game!

Got some pals who are Borussia Dortmund fans who I see twice a year to watch games. They’re hopefully coming over next season.

Reaction score
Before matches I meet up with a few people, two lived in the Netherlands for a fair few years (one in Amsterdam, one in The Hague) and one of them's son who is half Dutch. You'll find us in The Red Deer if you fancy meeting up
Are you still doing this?

oaklandrdblade

Reaction score
Yes mate, seen your other post I'll ask them if they know of anyone out there

Dutch Blades

Reaction score
How easy is it to get Ajax Amsterdam tickets Dutch Blades pal? Would love to get over to a game!

Got some pals who are Borussia Dortmund fans who I see twice a year to watch games. They’re hopefully coming over next season.
It depends on the game and how far in advance you know the game you want to attend. All the games in the first season half go on sale in the summer, and all the games after the winter break go on sale in december.

Most games are "Sold-out" on paper a week before the game, but there are still so many seasonticket holders who sell their tickets for face value. CL is a different kind of story, if you're not a seasonholder ticket it's gonna be hard.

If you got plans to come over send me a message, and I will help you with the tickets if they are not on general sale or "sold-out"!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom