Hi all...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jan Age

Reaction score
Hi all,

I signed up to the forum a few weeks back but didn't realise there was this page to introduce myself.

Not really sure what to put?? But I'm sure has hell bored with the close season and nothing happening!!

Anyway looking forward to the new season and banter with you all.

For my part I will always try to give a balanced view but no doubt will let my emotions get the better if me at times (as they inevitably will supporting The Blades)

UTB!

Hi all,

I signed up to the forum a few weeks back but didn't realise there was this page to introduce myself.

Not really sure what to put?? But I'm sure has hell bored with the close season and nothing happening!!

Anyway looking forward to the new season and banter with you all.

For my part I will always try to give a balanced view but no doubt will let my emotions get the better if me at times (as they inevitably will supporting The Blades)

UTB!

Welcome mate.....nearly everyone else allows their emotions to get the better of them so don't feel as if you need to stand on ceremony. No doubt you'll find plenty to chat about, so get busy and send those posts in UTB

Welcome mate.....nearly everyone else allows their emotions to get the better of them so don't feel as if you need to stand on ceremony. No doubt you'll find plenty to chat about, so get busy and send those posts in UTB
Cheers pal... Will do!

Welcome to the forum :)

Back
Top Bottom