Glass More Than Half Full

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

While unlikely, the fact that it's not impossible is unbelievable.

Qualifying for the Champions League would be doing a 200mph wheelie on a Suzuki Hayabusa before you could walk, nevermind running before you could walk, but could you imagine, it'd be insane.

Blades Vs Barcelona, Messi Vs Egan...

And Danny's book, Championship to Champions League.

Last edited:
While unlikely, the fact that it's not impossible is unbelievable.

It's a privilege just to be able to say it and funnily enough I told the Leeds-supporting Mrs BoSS the self same thing last night.

"You're just so optimistic about your beloved Blades aren't you? I'm pleased for you. After all, you've followed them through thin and anorexic!"

She's not wrong.

These are amazing times to be a Blade.

"You're just so optimistic about your beloved Blades aren't you? I'm pleased for you. After all, you've followed them through thin and anorexic!"

She's not wrong.
Too true.
Makes me think though, if the Nigel Adkins era was anorexic what is the current one..

Mark Labbett?
Adebayo Akinfenwa?
Jabba the Hutt?

Hey! Bournemouth put 4 past Leicester and you think we're only getting one? stroll on.

A lot said the draw vs Burnley was points dropped, next game they hold Liverpool at Anfield, I said after the spurs win, it's not beyond the realms we win points in every game we have left and get 4th, little knowing we could conceivably get third.
But I look at the league and as a Blade of many years, I see the lowest we can finish is tenth, that to me is bloody incredible considering the walk of shame with Nigel "the goose" Adkins , just over 4 seasons ago.
As for Europe I'd definitely settle for Europa qualification, but hope for CL.
#daretodream

I'll stick with my predictions, after saying we'd beat Spurs and Chelsea, that we'll beat Leicester and Everton, but lose to Southampton! 🤨

Looking at what could happen is enough to drive you mad, it will be a lot clearer late on the day after Tuesday, hopefully Burnley and Wolves draw and wins for Newcastle and Liverpool would do nicely. That would mean one win virtually sees off Burnley and Arsenal and two wins sees us finish at least 7th. Be just our luck for Arsenal to win the cup.

Judging by the time of the post I would suggest it’s a belief that occurs after several glasses have been empty down the throat 😂

Nothing is impossible of course. I expect Man Utd to get 3rd and I just can’t see anything but a Chelsea win tonight. Yes they’re a bit shit at the back but Norwich don’t look bothered about scoring.

Norwich were shit when they had something to play for.

I mentioned we were 5/1 to beat Chelsea before the game.

Norwich are 16/1 to win at Chelsea tonight 🤞🤔 !

I mentioned we were 5/1 to beat Chelsea before the game.

Norwich are 16/1 to win at Chelsea tonight 🤞🤔 !
Hope Norwich play like us in April 1976. We were mathematically relegated after losing 5-0 at Spurs on 27/3/76 and we won only 2 league games since the season started. We won 4 (Norwich, West Ham, L**ds and Newcastle), drew 1 (Brum) and lost 1 (Boro) in our last 6 league games.

Got my first proper thump off a Brummie on Bramall Lane before the 1-1 draw, thousands of them there.

Wouldn't have minded so much but I was only 10 !

A lot said the draw vs Burnley was points dropped, next game they hold Liverpool at Anfield, I said after the spurs win, it's not beyond the realms we win points in every game we have left and get 4th, little knowing we could conceivably get third.
But I look at the league and as a Blade of many years, I see the lowest we can finish is tenth, that to me is bloody incredible considering the walk of shame with Nigel "the goose" Adkins , just over 4 seasons ago.
As for Europe I'd definitely settle for Europa qualification, but hope for CL.
#daretodream

Call yourself a Blade? That’s not nearly negative enough!

The lowest we can finish is 12th after losing all of our games and losing a 15 goal difference advantage!

That's a very full glass of a very strong drop. But I like your attitude!

il_794xN.1463791240_tifx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom